Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1075210 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Meijer

And I don't understand, if BiggBoss has so much problem with Rohan's screen presence just because he was working with StarPlus, why did they even approach him? To settle scores with StarPlus? Colors people are idiots. Glad Kapil left the channel and took away all TRPs with him.

ROFL πŸ€ͺ🀣
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I've been watching Bigg Boss regularly since season 1 but this will be my last season. I am done with this show. This season has been very very very disappointing. I think the very idea of commoners Vs celebrities is unfair because of course celebrities are going to have greater advantage. It's not a level playing field in the first place. So in an effort to level it Bigg Boss decides to make different sets of rules for commoners and celebrities. Rohan was right in pointing out that bias. What more, Bigg Boss decides to edit out all the bitching sessions Manu, Manvir and lately his favorite Bani have been engaged in, so that the audience can develop a liking to these undeserving dumb asses. (Manu and Manveer pass sexist comments every damn episode but the righteous Bigg Boss sees no problem in it. And Bani madam has crossed all limits of decency. I wouldn't wish such a vile person to my worse enemy.) Further, in order to corner Lopa and Rohan, Bigg Bully shifts the goal post whenever he fancies. Punishes them for the slightest of mistake whether it was intentional or not. Not to forget, Bigg Boss has been interfering in and manipulating house dynamics by sending guests who with their biased views are influencing housemates' action. Manu-Manvir's actions towards Lopa have changed drastically because all the celebrities that have interacted with housemates show their liking for that snob Bani. If Bigg Boss wants to be fair, participants should be kept in controlled environment, where they get no hint of how the world is percieving their game.

BiggBoss is promoting bullies like Bani, Manu and Manveer in the house. Lopa and Rohan would have been treated more fairly in Big Brother instead of Bigg Boss. The Indian version sucks big time. I am done with it. Never going to watch it again.

BTW, are Bigg Boss and Big Brother related? If yes, I would like to lodge a complain against the show to Big Brother, so that they cancel the license. This is ill-reputation to the Big Brother brand.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You hit the nail on the head
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Don't know if Big Boss andBig brother are related... Big brother doesn't have the host being involved so much nor they contestants connected inanyways with the outside world... Om Swami was like a regular traveler in and out of the house...

The biggest drawback of Big boss over Big brother is the involvement of the host and the channel's editing... they do not let the contestants play and think themselves...

🀒 Height of chamchagiri here
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree. And why are people after Lopa's Miss India title? Jealous much? I am happy to see Femina supporting Lopa despite people targeting the organization. I really hope Lopa has a great career in modeling beyond India.

Mandana Karimi came from Iran... stayes in India to earn bread-and-butter for herself... participates in Bigg Boss... swears at other contestants... passes racist comments towards them... abuses Hindi language and insults Indian people... and today she has the audacity to questioning Lopamudra's achievements.
Slow clapping..πŸ‘
Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: orms

🀒Height of chamchagiri here

Thank you come again πŸ˜†...
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I agree. And why are people after Lopa's Miss India title? Jealous much? I am happy to see Femina supporting Lopa despite people targeting the organization. I really hope Lopa has a great career in modeling beyond India.

Get ur facts right.. Lopa has never been crowned " Miss India". Where does she have the tithe?????

So people are jealous of her Not having the title...HMMM doesn't make much sense, does it???

She hasn't won any pageant thus far...

Femina's support isn't unprecedented, coz she participated in Miss India but sadly LOST...

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meghan11

Get ur facts right.. Lopa has never been crowned " Miss India". Where does she have the tithe?????

So people are jealous of her Not having the title...HMMM doesn't make much sense, does it???

She hasn't won any pageant thus far...

Femina's support isn't unprecedented, coz she participated in Miss India but sadly LOST...

She participated in United Continents INDIA and won hence was sent as a Representative from India to participate against other contestants.
Where she came 3rd. So better than some tuchha show roadies.
She was welcomed warmly when she got the Crown for coming 3rd.
Thats where she represented India. Got it
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@DoreamonLove - People think that being first runner up or second runner up in the pageant is easy and not noteworthy. πŸ˜• She has won sub contest in United Continents pageant for cultural dress,this is not important or praise worthy?
Meijer thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoPa

@DoreamonLove - People think that being first runner up or second runner up in the pageant is easy and not noteworthy. πŸ˜• She has won sub contest in United Continents pageant for cultural dress,this is not important or praise worthy?

All that achievement while completing engineering studies. Even Priyanka Chopra and Aishwarya Rai had to give up their dreams of becoming engineers because it's hard to carry forward both modeling/pageant and engineering studies. Lopa has worked hard to be where she is today.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RoPa

Talking about united continents? Arey even passing 1st round for femina miss India aint easy at all. Auditions happen in my college too. Its praiseworthy even if u manage to enter top 10.
Plus not only that she even participated in Goa paegent n was titled best body.
2nd runner up in paegents isnt noteworthy but tucchha shows like roadies is applaud worthy lolzzz. πŸ˜†