Bigg Boss unfair to Lopa and Rohan. Done with the show.

Meijer thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I've been watching Bigg Boss regularly since season 1 but this will be my last season. I am done with this show. This season has been very very very disappointing. I think the very idea of commoners Vs celebrities is unfair because of course celebrities are going to have greater advantage. It's not a level playing field in the first place. So in an effort to level it Bigg Boss decides to make different sets of rules for commoners and celebrities. Rohan was right in pointing out that bias. What more, Bigg Boss decides to edit out all the bitching sessions Manu, Manvir and lately his favorite Bani have been engaged in, so that the audience can develop a liking to these undeserving dumb asses. (Manu and Manveer pass sexist comments every damn episode but the righteous Bigg Boss sees no problem in it. And Bani madam has crossed all limits of decency. I wouldn't wish such a vile person to my worse enemy.) Further, in order to corner Lopa and Rohan, Bigg Bully shifts the goal post whenever he fancies. Punishes them for the slightest of mistake whether it was intentional or not. Not to forget, Bigg Boss has been interfering in and manipulating house dynamics by sending guests who with their biased views are influencing housemates' action. Manu-Manvir's actions towards Lopa have changed drastically because all the celebrities that have interacted with housemates show their liking for that snob Bani. If Bigg Boss wants to be fair, participants should be kept in controlled environment, where they get no hint of how the world is percieving their game.

BiggBoss is promoting bullies like Bani, Manu and Manveer in the house. Lopa and Rohan would have been treated more fairly in Big Brother instead of Bigg Boss. The Indian version sucks big time. I am done with it. Never going to watch it again.

BTW, are Bigg Boss and Big Brother related? If yes, I would like to lodge a complain against the show to Big Brother, so that they cancel the license. This is ill-reputation to the Big Brother brand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What level of decency has Bani crossed??? I haven't seen her doing something which is outside moral bounds..
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't know if Big Boss andBig brother are related... Big brother doesn't have the host being involved so much nor they contestants connected inanyways with the outside world... Om Swami was like a regular traveler in and out of the house...

The biggest drawback of Big boss over Big brother is the involvement of the host and the channel's editing... they do not let the contestants play and think themselves...
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meijer

I've been watching Bigg Boss regularly since season 1 but this will be my last season. I am done with this show. This season has been very very very disappointing. I think the very idea of commoners Vs celebrities is unfair because of course celebrities are going to have greater advantage. It's not a level playing field in the first place. So in an effort to level it Bigg Boss decides to make different sets of rules for commoners and celebrities. Rohan was right in pointing out that bias. What more, Bigg Boss decides to edit out all the bitching sessions Manu, Manvir and lately his favorite Bani have been engaged in, so that the audience can develop a liking to these undeserving dumb asses. (Manu and Manveer pass sexist comments every damn episode but the righteous Bigg Boss sees no problem in it. And Bani madam has crossed all limits of decency. I wouldn't wish such a vile person to my worse enemy.) Further, in order to corner Lopa and Rohan, Bigg Bully shifts the goal post whenever he fancies. Punishes them for the slightest of mistake whether it was intentional or not. Not to forget, Bigg Boss has been interfering in and manipulating house dynamics by sending guests who with their biased views are influencing housemates' action. Manu-Manvir's actions towards Lopa have changed drastically because all the celebrities that have interacted with housemates show their liking for that snob Bani. If Bigg Boss wants to be fair, participants should be kept in controlled environment, where they get no hint of how the world is percieving their game.

BiggBoss is promoting bullies like Bani, Manu and Manveer in the house. Lopa and Rohan would have been treated more fairly in Big Brother instead of Bigg Boss. The Indian version sucks big time. I am done with it. Never going to watch it again.

BTW, are Bigg Boss and Big Brother related? If yes, I would like to lodge a complain against the show to Big Brother, so that they cancel the license. This is ill-reputation to the Big Brother brand.

+1000000 ๐Ÿ‘ Great post..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This season sucks more than last year. The unfairness has got so obvious. And who r they promoting bani manu manveer really?. Three disgusting people with dishusting personalities. Some stupid celebs come n insult lopa n now flop previous contestants too coming to spew their frustration on lopa. And rohans fame was spoiled by bb much beforr by avoiding editing him.
Baisedness at its heights๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.
Big brother is mych better than big boss. They threw their own countries contestant out bcoz an Indians was bullied. And here an Iranian is coming to put down n Indian who represented India. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
excellent post. just one slight mistake and bb nominated him for the entire season as he has committed a big crime.
worst season ever.
Meijer thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

This season sucks more than last year. The unfairness has got so obvious. And who r they promoting bani manu manveer really?. Three disgusting people with dishusting personalities. Some stupid celebs come n insult lopa n now flop previous contestants too coming to spew their frustration on lopa. And rohans fame was spoiled by bb much beforr by avoiding editing him.

Baisedness at its heights๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.
Big brother is mych better than big boss. They threw their own countries contestant out bcoz an Indians was bullied. And here an Iranian is coming to put down n Indian who represented India. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

I agree. And why are people after Lopa's Miss India title? Jealous much? I am happy to see Femina supporting Lopa despite people targeting the organization. I really hope Lopa has a great career in modeling beyond India.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Don't know if Big Boss andBig brother are related... Big brother doesn't have the host being involved so much nor they contestants connected inanyways with the outside world... Om Swami was like a regular traveler in and out of the house...

The biggest drawback of Big boss over Big brother is the involvement of the host and the channel's editing... they do not let the contestants play and think themselves...

This season of bigg boss struggled to compete with even an average daily soap. Their TRPs sucked and under show sponsore's pressure, creatives butchered the original concept and twisted it every week, allowed violence, deceives fans, manipulated votes and evicted housemate at will, allowed some housemates to leave and return repeatedly, repeatedly favored one housemate still failed to improve show standing and TRPs.

The only saving grace is the Host Salman otherwise this season would have been a total flop.
meen1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"BTW, are Bigg Boss and Big Brother related? If yes, I would like to lodge a complain against the show to Big Brother, so that they cancel the license. This is ill-reputation to the Big Brother brand."
hahahahhaha
Meijer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleesha7777

excellent post. just one slight mistake and bb nominated him for the entire season as he has committed a big crime.

worst season ever.

And I don't understand, if BiggBoss has so much problem with Rohan's screen presence just because he was working with StarPlus, why did they even approach him? To settle scores with StarPlus? Colors people are idiots. Glad Kapil left the channel and took away all TRPs with him.