A big change of hearts
Some mandana hard core lovers have started hating her
Just because she isn't supporting their fav

Edited by Pari117 - 7 years ago
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Uumm I don't what you're talking about...but I never changed my heart nor ever liked that bad Mandaaana...

So NO. No change of heart.❤️

If you're stating this because Mandaana criticised Your favourite Lopamudra for behaving obnoxiously so you're just not able to take criticism as well just like Lopa. 😆 Even Lopa likers are posting that she behaved badly yesterday.

And yes I will not change my heart just because Mandaana likes Bani this year instead of Lopa. Mandaana was never important to me. She wasn't even the winner.😆

Who knows Mandaana might be using Bani's popularity and her rivalry with Lopa for gaining her two minutes of fame, considering she wasn't seen much after BB9😆 unlike her rival Kishwer who had amazing year with work 😳 .

Dev I thought you liked Bani and Lopa both as you mentioned this several times 😲😲😲

This is courage and honesty of Lopa fans that they call a spade, spade, bani lovers can never ever admit that she makes lot of mistakes as well. I have never seen a single post from Bani lovers whenever her behavior was terrible.
Kudos to Lopa fans, they are as brutally honest as she is 👏👏
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Inciting topic to rile up fan groups, name calling of past contestants, calls for closure of the topic. Please keep the topics/discussions confined to the show and contestants without taking a dig at or mocking or inciting forum members .

Closed !!

Thanks,
BB10 DT