TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
I can see last year who were against Mandana karimi and made thousands of hate posts against her are now supporting her because she is favouring their Idol 😉 😆

Must say Change of Hearts 😳 😛

PS - Special mentions to Spitting queen fans 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Even i saw lol.
Btw im happy i didnt like her.last year n i hate her even more now.lol
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am glad I liked Mandy last season. 😆
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Uumm I don't what you're talking about...but I never changed my heart nor ever liked that bad Mandaaana...

So NO. No change of heart.❤️

If you're stating this because Mandaana criticised Your favourite Lopamudra for behaving obnoxiously so you're just not able to take criticism as well just like Lopa. 😆 Even Lopa likers are posting that she behaved badly yesterday.

And yes I will not change my heart just because Mandaana likes Bani this year instead of Lopa. Mandaana was never important to me. She wasn't even the winner.😆

Who knows Mandaana might be using Bani's popularity and her rivalry with Lopa for gaining her two minutes of fame, considering she wasn't seen much after BB9😆 unlike her rival Kishwer who had amazing year with work 😳 .
Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She was a drama queen last year and I can see the progress she is going through... didn't got much screen space after bb so wanted to get some popularity through one of the most popular contestant of this season as she already had a track record of being infamous
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Allegiances change coz the circumstances change. Some people may have disliked Mandy but she was quiet popular, if I recall correctly..

Mandy Usually speaks her mind unequivocally without any restraint..shez not the diplomatic kind, in your face dude kinda gal..
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
1004467 thumbnail
Hated Mandana to the core last season and here she comes back again to refresh my memory on how annoying she will always be!
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I can also see those who used to LOVE Mandy hating on her and abusing her just because she's against their favourite contestant of this season.

Can't wait for when their favourite from this season will support someone they hate next season. It'll be fun. 😳

Anyway, mods please see this and close it soon as it's inciting fans and name calling a previous season contestant. :)
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

I can see last year who were against Mandana karimi and made thousands of hate posts against her are now supporting her because she is favouring their Idol 😉 😆

Must say Change of Hearts 😳 😛

PS - Special mentions to Spitting queen fans 😉

Similarly, anyone else can say that those who loved Mandana are hating on her for criticizing their idol. It is a two-way street.
Next year Lopa supporters could criticize her if she criticizes their new idol. Vicious cycle!

Also, how is that a special mention? Why don't you just name the people outright, instead of poking at them indirectly and see how it goes from there.

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

I can also see those who used to LOVE Mandy hating on her and abusing her just because she's against their favourite contestant of this season.

Can't wait for when their favourite from this season will support someone they hate next season. It'll be fun. 😳

Anyway, mods please see this and close it soon as it's inciting fans and name calling a previous season contestant. :)

We posted the same thing. 😆