Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Mandana basically just repeated what she had tweeted after seeing the episode..so I don't think it was all scripted.

Anyway Lopa was flying too high because all her wrong doings were always ignored so she deserves some bashing.. And it'll actually help her game if you think about it.. More reasons to cry and say my career is ruined and her usual bakwas.

Actually these could go against Bani.In previous two seasons-Mandana and Gautam we saw the same thing.They were being shown as oppressed, crying, guests slamming them that they are not playing properly, lot of conspiracies and back biting within the house against them and finally crowned.
A common thread is emerging.Every day M2 and sometimes M2B is seen backbiting about Lopa and now this Mandana tale, weeping by Lopa gets a hype of oppressed being created and the uncommitted viewers start pitying such one sided bullying.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After the way Lopu mocked BiggBoss what else does she expect? 😆
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lostNfound

After the way Lopu mocked BiggBoss what else does she expect? 😆

She expects that Bigg Boss will offer her the 10lacs- which she said voh kha gaya- as briefcase money, along with a bottle of vinegar, one packet of pasta, and 1kg sugar.
Meijer thumbnail

Originally posted by: panacea

Actually these could go against Bani.In previous two seasons-Mandana and Gautam we saw the same thing.They were being shown as oppressed, crying, guests slamming them that they are not playing properly, lot of conspiracies and back biting within the house against them and finally crowned.
A common thread is emerging.Every day M2 and sometimes M2B is seen backbiting about Lopa and now this Mandana tale, weeping by Lopa gets a hype of oppressed being created and the uncommitted viewers start pitying such one sided bullying.

But Lopa is not the type of woman who'd self-victimize herself. She is very very strong mentally and emotionally which is a character I admire most about her. She would rather go and talk to people and sort out differences instead of sulking in a corner (a character that Karan Johar thinks is shameless because honestly, what more can you expect from bullies like him- the bollywood establishment who feel entitled to put down outsiders that's not one of them). I am sure, Lopa will fare well in the house, with or without Rohan.
Deepzkul thumbnail
Be strong Lopa, we are with you!
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meijer

But Lopa is not the type of woman who'd self-victimize herself. She is very very strong mentally and emotionally which is a character I admire most about her. She would rather go and talk to people and sort out differences instead of sulking in a corner (a character that Karan Johar thinks is shameless because honestly, what more can you expect from bullies like him- the bollywood establishment who feel entitled to put down outsiders that's not one of them). I am sure, Lopa will fare well in the house, with or without Rohan.

+1 👍🏼
...And today they brought Mandana to bash Lopamudra in front of other three bullies.. Mandana is deliberately insulting Lopa in front of them to boost their morale at this crucial stage of the game. 😈
This Iranian woman came to India for her bread-and-butter... participates in Bigg Boss... swears at other contestants almost every day... passes racist comments towards them... abuses Hindi language and insults Indian people... and today she has the audacity to questioning Lopamudra's achievements.