Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvPoojaBose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Fron Day 1, I've been supporting Bani, Manveer and Rohan. The contestant that I've always disliked the most was Manu and Lopa.
BUT today am gonna change a little. Manu, you can hate him or love him but can't ignore him. He is actually one or the most smartest player of all. He also reminds me of Ashutosh from season 2.

I really want Bani to win but why do I feel like ever since she has spoken rudely to Salman few times, she lost her chance. Again why do I feel like a commoner will win so they can take the idea forward.

I really want Bani or Manveer to Win, especially Bani BUT if today Manu wins, I wouldn't mind.

Lopa can go to hell..
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lopa from celebs...she spoke her mind...be it b even BB...bas khallas...⭐️
Manu...he played the game from day 1 and was bindaas abt it...seena tokkhe bola...haan kartha hoon ...aisa hi hoon...⭐️

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Bani as I like her most now .. even manu or manveer winning is fine... I used to dislike manu and lopa but Dnt know somehow I'm neutral to him now but my dislike for lopa is just increasing day by day...
so at the end anyone winning is fine for me except lopa...
My top 4
Bani 😳
Manveer 😊
Manu 😊
Lopa 🤢 😡
Edited by Akdhaparijatluv - 7 years ago
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For me it's
1. Lopa - I feel she is very articulate in expressing herself, played very well, never give up attitude, apologised when made a mistake.
2. Manveer - he played tasks well, down to earth humble guy, touched by his emotions meeting up his dad.

3. Manu - despite the greatest tragedy in life he came back, played the game and created some much needed mischief to bring some life back into the show.back.

4. Bani - didn't understand her much but am able to give her the benefit of doubt that her behaviour may be related to her unwell mom ?? suffering with cancer.

jayri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1. Manooj Punjabi - a real common man with some flaws

rest

then

Bani - most useless air sucker.
1098676 thumbnail
My ranking:
Bani-Because of her interesting personality and attitude.
Manu-Because of his cunningness and smartness.
Manveer- looks like a good guy with down to earth personality.
Lopa.- has taken correct stands and performed well in tasks. but her negatives are more than her positives and that's why she's down in my list.

Edited by Luna46 - 7 years ago
incredible81 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My choice will be

1. Lopa
2. Bani
3. Mannu
4. Manveer
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manu. Great entertainer and really sharp

Manveer. Very determined and strong on tasks

Bani. She's a natural. Even if she swears she's still real

Lopa. Her obsession for Bani ruined her chances completely. Otherwise quite a strong contender