Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeerajaGirish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hippo, the final 3 would most probably be Manveer, Bani and Manu Punjabi. winner would be Manveer just like what their did in their other show.
1109664 thumbnail
#1 Manu

-------

#4 Bani
#Dead last Manveer, Lopa
so last is Lopa, since I hate her more than Manveer and Bani.

For me, I only want Manu to win. Not rooting for any one else.

Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago
1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arania

My favourite Gaurav, Karan and Rahul are out

Of the remaining contestants left, this is my list from greatest to weakest

Manu-Sexy, handsome IMO, but I also love the way he plays the game. He's strong, kind, and passionate.

Manveer-I don't really care about him, find him fake, but he's great in tasks

Bani-She's selfish, rude, obnoxious, and has no winner material. Till date she's nothing in the show to be proud of.

Lopa-Sorry but I don't like people who never can admit they are wrong, and are entitled to always be satisfied. Her ego is even larger than Bani's, because Bani atleast apologizes sometimes. She's a stupid loser.

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon.

Great list Hippo

Overall I only care about Manu and don't care about the rest

but if I'm forced to make a list, it goes like this:

1) Manu-Best contestant in the show. Smart, Perceptive, Good at heart, Calm, Composed, Funny, etc

Big gap

2)Bani-She's open and straightforward. I'm liking the bond she's having with Manu. I'm neutral on her, but I'm not fond of her either, because she's still not that likeable, un-entertaining, and is boring as hell. Plus she's a flop and quitter of tasks.

3)Lopa-Drama queen, annoying sound effects when shouting..but still better than Manveer because atleast she doesn't pretend to be something she's not.

Gap

4)Manveer-Fake gawaar pretending to be bhola. Sly, pretentious. Has never sacrificed anything for his "friend" Manu the way Manu has for him.

I may be the one of the few Manu fans that has Manu-Bani in the top 2 😆
but overall I only care about Manu, and don't give a shit about the rest.

Yes Manveer is last. For pretending to be Manu's friend for the sake of the game. Loser

Overall, Manu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bani>=Lopa>>Manveer

Hippo we have the same list 👏

Manu FTW

I have very similar thoughts as you guys 😊

Originally posted by: Goldie.

- I like bani
- love mannu 😳
- feel manveer is deserving to win
- find Lopa cute sometimes even tho she is insecure, irritating and obsessed with bani.
- Rohan - undeserving as he is not doing much in the show. he is the most intelligent I feel but his snobbish attitude I don't like. he is the only one who knew that Om has no limits. He'll be excellent in catching criminals.
- hippopotamus <3 I care fr some members here and think about them sometimes. u r one

don't want to rate them 😆

Very nice that you were positive in your list. That's appreciable 😳
Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago
swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

1. Mannu Punjabi

2. Baani J
3. Lopa Mudra

Not applicable / disqualified / rejected / dont care for / dislike

Manveer

After thinking a lot I am supporting Mannu Punjabi.

I was never really against him. He is a street smart shaana type but good thing about him is that he is open and has received criticism as well. BB has tried to put him down and he is therefore the underdog in all 4. He was never supported. He suffered a loss and has managed well. Salman tried to paint him as chugal khor and zanana which failed. He is the most funny..he has given one liners.

Baani is obviously and clearly the most popular and i have no issues with her

Lopa is pakao and I stopped supporting her because of her accusation of baani using her mom. Still I dont hate her so she is my 3

Manveer..I reject him totally.

In conclusion I am favoring Mannu Punjabi

What are your rating?

I agree wid the point that manu is open.. his game is clear. Openly he manipulates. I liked manvr at one point. Later after seeing his double face i nevr liked him. I tried to like him bt it dint happen. He s nt seedha saadha desi guy. N now i dont like him evn more the way he bullies ppl n coz f his arrogance n overconfidence.. ek shoq kya kr liya itna ghamand... Manvr ke aankhen sb bolti h. He may b physically strong bt he s nt a man enuf. I remembr nky 2 gud things abt manvr. His poetic letters and last rope task.

Rohan is my fav. He has earned a fan in me coz i dint knw him.bfr bb10. Bt i liked him in bb10.. he s nt perfect .he did disappoint me at times..Bt i found less flaws in him. I liked bani bfr bb10. I liked her anchoring n ya her tattos r cool, i like them... Bt in bb10 there s nthng dat i can like her fr... I thot i misunderstood bani bt i dint like her in bb10... I feel she tried to play alone victim card like GG.. bt she ws never a victim i feel
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
top 4 positions
Manveer :winner of season 10 : grt personality, comes out positive

Bani: purely based on her popularity otherwise mean and immature

Manu: will get the money suitcase and will leave. I find him smart but cunning smart, gives me negative vibes...

Lopa: 4th position, nasty, fake and immature

the 4th and 3rd could be interchanged based on when they introduce the money suitcase, if it is between top 4 then manu will leave first , if it is for top 3 then he will get 3rd place
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I think Manu was out for a week , although for a reason, but it may be against him as he might have seen others from outside and his strategy to have cordial relations with Bani after his return is a proof.
Anyway, I like the authoritative and assertive Bani over fake Manveer and brainless Lopa.
1011128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldie.

- I like bani
- love mannu 😳
- feel manveer is deserving to win
- find Lopa cute sometimes even tho she is insecure, irritating and obsessed with bani.
- Rohan - undeserving as he is not doing much in the show. he is the most intelligent I feel but his snobbish attitude I don't like. he is the only one who knew that Om has no limits. He'll be excellent in catching criminals.
- hippopotamus <3 I care fr some members here and think about them sometimes. u r one

don't want to rate them 😆

thanks goldie...

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Any one except this fixed winner 😉 in any order. Betting against bigg boss.

See how pissed I am. Willing to accept even M2 now.
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bani manu manveer lopa
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I still hope rohan is not evicted! Hoping against hope but what to do!
Anyway if he is indeed evicted then

1. Lopa
2. Bani
3. Manveer
4. Manu