From final four my rating is in this order - Post yours

1011128 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
1. Mannu Punjabi
2. Baani J
3. Lopa Mudra

Not applicable / disqualified / rejected / dont care for / dislike

Manveer

After thinking a lot I am supporting Mannu Punjabi.

I was never really against him. He is a street smart shaana type but good thing about him is that he is open and has received criticism as well. BB has tried to put him down and he is therefore the underdog in all 4. He was never supported. He suffered a loss and has managed well. Salman tried to paint him as chugal khor and zanana which failed. He is the most funny..he has given one liners.

Baani is obviously and clearly the most popular and i have no issues with her

Lopa is pakao and I stopped supporting her because of her accusation of baani using her mom. Still I dont hate her so she is my 3

Manveer..I reject him totally.

In conclusion I am favoring Mannu Punjabi

What are your rating?
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1: Bani

Don't care about others..BANI FTW 🥳
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1. Lopamudra/ Rohan
2. Manveer
3. Bani
4. Mannu
Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is really difficult to rate these 4 on the basis of likability 😆

Manu (this is quite shocking for me as I really don't like him but among these 4 he tops the list 😆 )> Lopa/Bani >Manveer
Edited by Detox - 7 years ago
1004467 thumbnail
Other than Rohan I never felt anyone worthy of winning. For a while I was disillusioned by him but still he was the best of the lot. Now that he has left the show..it is a daunting task to root for anyone 😆

1. Lopa would be my first choice. She started the show on a very strong note..her stand against OM when he was speaking ill of Mona and other women in general had impressed me. She lost the plot somewhere in middle of show but she is still the best in remaining 4 in my opinion.

2. Manveer: Never really liked him but was impressed by his strength and will power in his last pulley task. He was incredible there. One task should not decide the winner I know but still he is better than task quitters!

3. Manu: The guy gives me creep. I just despise him and his plotting/scheming. But it cannot be denied he has been the biggest content provider.

4. Bani: Can't understand her. Cannot support someone who uses so many abusive swear words...No winner quality at all. But unfortunately looks like she is going to be the winner after all..
1110019 thumbnail
My favourite Gaurav, Karan and Rahul are out
Of the remaining contestants left, this is my list from greatest to weakest

Manu-Sexy, handsome IMO, but I also love the way he plays the game. He's strong, kind, and passionate.

Manveer-I don't really care about him, find him fake, but he's great in tasks

Bani-She's selfish, rude, obnoxious, and has no winner material. Till date she's nothing in the show to be proud of.

Lopa-Sorry but I don't like people who never can admit they are wrong, and are entitled to always be satisfied. Her ego is even larger than Bani's, because Bani atleast apologizes sometimes. She's a stupid loser.
mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Of the 4 left - I feel it is the case now of andhon mein kana raja.
My list in the order of preference

1.Lopa (as annoying as she has become lately - she has not yet gotten to my nerves. I wish she brought out her fun side more than Just ziddi ladki)
2. Bani - as much as I dislike her - she is more palatable or the lot
3. Manu - To be honest - he has played Narad muni and shakuni mama to the hilt and given the most to the show. Good and bad. But he gives me the creeps and he was out of the show for a bit giving him an unfair advantage

Manveer - needs to go back to where he came from. I would take Bani and Manu over him

But this is what I predict will be the order of their going out

4. Manu (he will not be a winner especially since he went out of the show for a bit)
3. Lopa
2. manveer
1. Bani

Edited by mada007 - 7 years ago
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
will u vote for mannu then?? please do 😆
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Out of this 4...
1) Manu
2) Lopa
3) Bani
4) Manveer

Honestly feel Manu deserves to be in the top 2...
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
- I like bani
- love mannu 😳
- feel manveer is deserving to win
- find Lopa cute sometimes even tho she is insecure, irritating and obsessed with bani.
- Rohan - undeserving as he is not doing much in the show. he is the most intelligent I feel but his snobbish attitude I don't like. he is the only one who knew that Om has no limits. He'll be excellent in catching criminals.
- hippopotamus <3 I care fr some members here and think about them sometimes. u r one

don't want to rate them 😆