Expect following in remaining week

1011128 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
1. Mannu and Manveer trying to show they are common men and will try to relate to jaanta in general

In that they will act as if they dont know what duck means but of course manveer knows what intuition is

Manveer will try to relate himself not to zoraawar but to his assistant showing I am not rich and i associate myself with waiters and cooks

Whole effort will be made to show we do not know about these chinese italian dishes...

Expect this week to be over dose of poverty background, ran away from family, tank you BB for making our life, we are underdogs...we are from you...we are seedha...we are bhola...

2. Lopa will try to act victim and she will make full use of mandana and whatever BB is throwing at her...now I dont know if BB is favoring her or going after her. but she will use it

3. Baani will continue to play i am independent ...i am alone. card

It would be interesting after Rohan is gone...in last week manveer baani and mannu have moved closer and lopa towards rohan

It could be 2 ways

Mannu+Manveer+Baani vs Lopa
Mannu+Manveer+Lopa vs Baani

Lets see what this week brings..but do expect Manveer to go to any extreme in trying to present himself as gaoonka ganwar and mannu will do a little bit too but he is more honest there

Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Victim card Lopa se na ho paaye, she had so many chances to play it but she has always screwed up in terms of it. I genuinely feel it's gonna be a tough week for her with Mandy targeting her & Rohan's eviction.

Manveer is a Delhi uni graduate and is trying to act like a village dude, he's very clever and BB is trying to portray him as their perfect poster boy for their commoner theme.
Edited by pluviophile. - 7 years ago
mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you on M2 playing the common man card to the hilt. Manu said he knew Zorawar and the suddenly he did not know what duck is. He has bragged before on his BMW and having more money than them all. Manveer has already upped his bhola quotient slowly these last two week and will continue to milk it.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pluviophile.

Victim card Lopa se na ho paaye, she had so many chances to play it but she has always screwed up in terms of it. I genuinely feel it's gonna be a tough week for her with Mandy targeting her & Rohan's eviction.

Manveer is a Delhi uni graduate and is trying to act like a village dude, he's very clever and BB is trying to portray him as their perfect poster boy for their commoner theme.

Lopa is doing a pretty good job of playing the victim in the precap though. ๐Ÿ˜†
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BB will also show the journey of these top 4 in the activity area. They didn't want to show videos with Ro in the house to avoid showing him in a positive light.

FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

BB will also show the journey of these top 4 in the activity area. They didn't want to show videos with Ro in the house to avoid showing him in a positive light.

I had said two days ago that they will show everyone's journey only after Rohan is the evicted. Tharki BB is so jealous of Rohan.

Get a life BB ๐Ÿ˜ก

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Haha I agree with you Hippo๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Especially about Manveer๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Can't believe there was a time when he was one of my favorite.

But I don't think Bani is playing any card. She is being herself.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

But yeah, if Lopa feeling emotional and sad is called playing the victim card then ANYTHING can be considered playing any XYZ card.