Just by one person LOPAMUDRA raut ??

MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Hahaha...Just by one person's opinion she started throwing her tantrums . Welcome to the real world kiddo .abhi tak sirf bani ko hi bola h na animal roadside and all , good to see it all coming back to you .
By the way , i know she is playing victim card now ...(like she said to bani ryt)
And just by one person's criticism she strtd tht drama and now look at bani you shameful woman kya kya nhi bola use ...There were days when she was ALL ALONE in the house watching stars ... Nobody talking to her ...man it take guts to survive like tht ...tht you dont hv lopa ...

Criticism is so easy ... Just need mouth and bad words . Finally happy seeing it coming right back at you. Karma is a bitch .
Thank you mandana ...
My fav last season

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lopamudra cannot take criticism as she is in her lala land of all praise for her. She forget to realise that she looks fake at times and evil with those expressions.
Tweety7427 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today she got reality check can't tolerate this much. She has to face the world outside this was just the trailer.

Have you see Salman expression when he talk to Lopa beauty pageant.
CatchingFire4 thumbnail
I agree completely.
Lopa doesn't deserve any sympathy as she has continuously criticised Bani for doing the exact same thing.

It was easy for Lopa to stand on her chair and point fingers at Bani because things were far more favourable for her. Bani continued to put her foot in her mouth and act out. Over time, people have understood her more and like her for being who she is. She doesn't pretend she's Miss Perfect.

Lopa totally wants to win the Miss Perfect sash! She has always tried to prove that she is right, that her intentions are genuine and that she is the most real girl there is. Whilst a lot of what she has said and done are commendable, her tantrums, back-biting, immaturity are not.

Understandably she doesn't like being criticised and made to feel small or stupid on TV, that too by an outsider. I don't blame her for feeling upset over it.

I just cannot sympathise with her because the same has continuously happened to Bani and even Rohan.

Lopa initially correctly used Bani's tantrums and loneliness to show her qualities. Now Bani is using Lopa's downfall to show that she's not the only crazy one.

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatchingFire4

I agree completely.

Lopa doesn't deserve any sympathy as she has continuously criticised Bani for doing the exact same thing.

It was easy for Lopa to stand on her chair and point fingers at Bani because things were far more favourable for her. Bani continued to put her foot in her mouth and act out. Over time, people have understood her more and like her for being who she is. She doesn't pretend she's Miss Perfect.

Lopa totally wants to win the Miss Perfect sash! She has always tried to prove that she is right, that her intentions are genuine and that she is the most real girl there is. Whilst a lot of what she has said and done are commendable, her tantrums, back-biting, immaturity are not.

Understandably she doesn't like being criticised and made to feel small or stupid on TV, that too by an outsider. I don't blame her for feeling upset over it.

I just cannot sympathise with her because the same has continuously happened to Bani and even Rohan.

Lopa initially correctly used Bani's tantrums and loneliness to show her qualities. Now Bani is using Lopa's downfall to show that she's not the only crazy one.

Lopa has been exposing herself with each day. The image she tried to project of herself was fake from day one and now the mask is coming off. Even her own ardent supporters are not liking the real face of Lopamudra Raut. And now after claiming to be strong, all season long Lopa wants to play the victim card.
CatchingFire4 thumbnail
Recently Lopa is reminding me so much of Amrita Singh's character in Aaina. Someone who is as sweet as can be when things are going her way but then is the complete opposite when they're not going her way.
In the same way, she can never see her faults and expects the world to fall at her feet constantly and when they don't, she throws a strop.

She'd be prefect to play Roma in a remake!!
meen1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lopa has lost it now.. her behaviour i never liked in the beginning.. she is as arrogant as bani.. she cannot take criticism and thinks she is perfect and she is never at fault.
she is picking fight on almost every thing.. although people here will not agree with me .. but her confrontation with jagga .. she was equally abused and she aggravated the situation.

no one reprimanded her but she was as abusive as jagga. I have never seen here speaking to any one politely... She is concerned about her image and herself.. she is as self centred as Bani..
No Wonder These 2 don't get along.

When she has fights she says the most wicked things to any house mate..

ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MT_loverboy

Hahaha...Just by one person's opinion she started throwing her tantrums . Welcome to the real world kiddo .abhi tak sirf bani ko hi bola h na animal roadside and all , good to see it all coming back to you .

By the way , i know she is playing victim card now ...(like she said to bani ryt)
And just by one person's criticism she strtd tht drama and now look at bani you shameful woman kya kya nhi bola use ...There were days when she was ALL ALONE in the house watching stars ... Nobody talking to her ...man it take guts to survive like tht ...tht you dont hv lopa ...

Criticism is so easy ... Just need mouth and bad words . Finally happy seeing it coming right back at you. Karma is a bitch .
Thank you mandana ...
My fav last season

Previously Bani was not bashed...she was just given advice like she is a child who need to be taught how to behave when living with people
Bani had faced the days when she was all alone because she herself wanted to play that all alone card and from the beginning only lopa has been the person who likes to mingle with people and if Bani is not like that then it is not lopa's fault
Lopa had good repo with almost all the people in the house and she has a friendly nature and helped manveer and manu also who are now behind Bani because of her fanbase
The episode will tell the rest of thing because if lopa had not uttered a single word to mandana then I applaud her patience because mandana had gone down below the belt
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Who is to blame for Lopa's downfall except her?
Mandana did not revise a script or make up stories, events to put Lopa down.
There is a certain level of truth in the criticism.
I don't understand why does she have to whine like a child, if people are telling her something, there might be a reason behind it. She's on a continuous streak to lash out at people who disagree with her.