1004467 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Really sad to see a potential finalist Rohan is evicted as per spoilers on forum :( His eviction reminds me how BBoss manipulated and staged eviction of Sameer Soni in previous season. It is first time where finalists are not given fair chance to test their popularity. Three contestants Manu, Manveer, Lopa had free ride to finals without going through voting in final week. While Rohan was nominated for the whole season, Manu on the other hand was never nominated since his return. How is this even fair? BBoss has turned into master schemer, deceptive and bully promoting show!!!
Young and popular talents specially ones who are inherently nice people like Rohan should never enter crook show like BBoss. It's unfair for Rohan and his fans who had to see him being ignored, mocked by show and host. Anyways I am sure he has a bright future owing to his grace and work ethics. In the end it is not his loss but Bigg Boss's loss for promoting bullies and abusers on its show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am glad Bani entered finale solely on her own fan power. 🥳
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Biased show. Can't believe BB can stoop to this level that manu manveer (irritating machines) are in the show and our Rohan is out. this show has lost its charm. time to use my remote control now. 😡
Edited by Aleesha7777 - 7 years ago
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanguinesal

Really sad to see a potential finalist Rohan is evicted as per spoilers on forum :( His eviction reminds me how BBoss manipulated and staged eviction of Sameer Soni in previous season. It is first time where finalists are not given fair chance to test their popularity. Three contestants Manu, Manveer, Lopa had free ride to finals without going through voting in final week. While Rohan was nominated for the whole season, Manu on the other hand was never nominated since his return. How is this even fair? BBoss has turned into master schemer, deceptive and bully promoting show!!!
Young and popular talents specially ones who are inherently nice people like Rohan should never enter crook show like BBoss. It's unfair for Rohan and his fans who had to see him being ignored, mocked by show and host. Anyways I am sure he has a bright future owing to his grace and work ethics. In the end it is not his loss but Bigg Boss's loss for promoting bullies and abusers on its show.

👏 Had to login to like your post... on the theme of drawing comparisions:

Rohan gained tremendous amount of support and fanbase...even other fandoms say nice things about him as a person..

BB lost its fanbase and everyone can see has blatanly BB plotted to achieve one ultimate goal..

1004467 thumbnail
This has to be the worst BBoss season!! Totally disappointed.
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanguinesal

This has to be the worst BBoss season!! Totally disappointed.

Every year we say the same ... and next year we're back 😆😳
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bb10 is promoting cheapsters Manu and manveer ko.
Meijer thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Every year we say the same ... and next year we're back 😆😳

No. I am seriously out next year. My friends are also fed up of BB's deception, manipulation and cheap theatrics in the name of TRP.
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
true
to promote these commoners they have eliminated rohan
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meijer

No. I am seriously out next year. My friends are also fed up of BB's deception, manipulation and cheap theatrics in the name of TRP.

Same here! I think I've given enough chances to BB but the show's standards have continued to plummet every year...🥱

seeing such gross unfairness, manipulations and partiality in a reality show has become almost hazardous to health 😳

It's better to be happy doing something else rather than watching BB and jalaofying my khoon 😡

This would be my last season of watching BB too unless they shift the show to some other channel... No hopes from Colors

RIP Bigg Boss 😔