Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeerajaGirish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Well the show has been following a script from quite a few weeks. They wanted 2 commoners and 2 celebrities which we are all aware off. They did not let the commoners whom they wanted face any nominations process, and now pushed them to finals.
Secondly after following their Facebook we could easily predict among the celebrities their wanted Bani and Lopamudra. Top 4 was already given by their Facebook.
Now most probably top 3 would be M2B as colors channel twitter and fb are promoting only these three persons. So is the show rigged, yes. If it wasn't top 4 would have been different
1109664 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm glad Rohan is out. He's not as popular as Bani, that much is now obvious. I don't like Rohan, and am so happy about his eviction 😃Seriously hated him, couldn't stand him and now don't have to tolerate this fake cheap disgusting person.

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon.

It's simply loser mentality. A winner even if he or she loses, accepts the defeat with grace, and nobility.

Whether you are a fan or not, you look at the positives, the negatives, and be level headed and reasonable for objectivity purposes.

--
All in all I'm very happy immature loser Rohan leaves. Good riddance to this ungrateful doormat who has treated BB the employer shit with his scummy attitude.

+1
Edited by Bayonetta - 7 years ago