How it can be rigged? LOL

MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
I am sick of mentality of people here .
If your favorite wins or stays its okay else its scripted .

Did anyone of you seriously CARE to look upon the facts or just want to live in your lala imaginary worlds ?
Well if you want then please just go to twitter once and see VINDU's profile and just see once how many ppl are voting for bani and they aren't CELEBS . You will see normal ppl like me posting pics of sending many votes per sim card. Changing sim then again (Considering d fact that Rs3/sms and for normal ppl they dont spend 200*3 = 600 minimum on anything) .making 100 Gmail ids to vote for her .taking out so much time for making ids using different phones , you will see everything there . The celeb support she has got ... Everything ...you will see there . So NO not at ol , the show isn't rigged its "BANI'S FANPOWER" , love for her by her fans .
And yeah okay, she has got huge celeb support , man such large number of celebs asking for vote for her , That girl must be having something in her , obviously she must be sharing good strong bonds with them .

So , accept the bitter fact guys, Rohan doesn't have that much fan power . Agar hai toh show me proof , and let's compare (if someone seriously have the guts to face reality) else go on . Lion doesn't get bothered by the opinion of sheep . Our bani is a lion , and we are supporting her back anyhow and yeah we will make her win , by constantly voting for her .

Bani FTW
Edited by MT_loverboy - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its not fans, its Endemol working towards saving 40 lacs.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Right.. I don't work for Endemol yet barely slept four hours and stayed up the whole time just to vote for Bani with little breaks in between. And I know that my group of friends did the same and some Bani fans even took the day off work to vote for her.

Is it that hard to recognise fan effort?

I don't have problems saying that Rohan fans worked hard because it's the truth.. but I keep seeing some people trying to put down Bani fans' efforts and give the credit to Endemol... It's sad!
MT_loverboy thumbnail

well like i said, either face d the fact or live in your imafinary wrld ,...YOUR CALL
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chill guys...let's others say whatever as it's only making them bad. We know what we did, we voted. Although both are my favourite(and Karan as well) and I have voted for both of them. But at this point of time , I think Bani should be saved.

I'm going to be sad on this eviction because Rohan is the one who I knew from.years and loved him in the show for his nature as I can relate while Bani is the one who made me like her when I never saw her before BB and love her for so.many things she does like I love her drama, independent nature as I can relate ...so it's hard. So whoever leaves it will break my heart as both deserves to be in Finals unlike others.

So whatever negative some people say is just to satisfy their ego, disappointment, insecurities and jealously or whatever feeling, because deep down they fear Bani is moving on so why not blame her for everything for every silly thing...they forget to realise each of them are winners. They're already earning.
Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago
MT_loverboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

Congratulations mt🤗

You too briyani 😉🤗 lots of hugsss ...
Bani FTW
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MT_loverboy

well like i said, either face d the fact or live in your imafinary wrld ,...YOUR CALL

I understand the sentiments...And congrats to all the fans. But I have seen he whole show I know enough about the power of PR today to understand how this frenzy can be achieved.

Have you ever tried tothink why this kind f mass following happens only for Endemol contract bound celebs in BB?
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

any proof? or the philosophy is to shoot and scoot?
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I understand the sentiments...And congrats to all the fans. But I have seen he whole show I know enough about the power of PR today to understand how this frenzy can be achieved.

Have you ever tried tothink why this kind f mass following happens only for Endemol contract bound celebs in BB?

Pretty much everyone who signed up to participate in BB is bound by the Endemol's contract. So whats the point?
Edited by lostNfound - 7 years ago
MT_loverboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Pretty much everyone who signed up to participate in BB is bound by the Endemol's contract. So whats the point?

+1
Remember vishal was there in one season who was also in roadiez 4and also one of colors show , but he didn't had tht mass following, even s ahil anand this season, was also in roadies 4 , bani's season, .then there was series of winners from season 4 5 6 where Star plus's parivaar won . Shweta (prerna in kasauti of star plus) , Juhi (kumkum of star plus) , urvashi (komolika of kasauti)
So i dont think so , its more like your fanbase . And also about how you live these 3 months inside the house.
Many big stars were in there too , having huge fanbase , but yet it all depends on those 3 months ...