Biased BB10. Miss u Rohan.

ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Firstly, I am a huge Rohan fan. Secondly, I am not a Bani hater. I am the only one who wanted to see Bani and rohan on the stage.
I just want to know how manu and manveer reached the finale before Rohan? BB could have evicted manu and manveer and saved our Rohan who has a massive fan following.

Manveer can be entertaining for people (not for me 😡 ) but what manu has done in this show other than bitching... bitching and constantly bitching..

Rohan ought to be there till finale but BB was so...🤬

P.S. Just one slight mistake and he has been nominated for the entire season. Just see the result of that punishment... No Hm has nominated him this time. its the BB who wanted him to be out. 😡

Height of partiality. 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Glad that u are happy 😊
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleesha7777

Glad that u are happy 😊

😉

Word Count: 0

Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello friends. I liked Rohan till he got involved with that Lopa. Anyways if the news is true then I wish Rohan all the best. I am sure he will do great on TV and may be lucky to have a stint in Bollywood.

Although she has the immunity, I DETEST Lopa. How on earth was she crowned Miss India???? She sure doesnot represent India well!! Her crown sh ould be taken away from her.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think even Lopa was unfairly favoured by BB in that case. Even she is not as popular as people try to project her to be.