BB favours selective contestants and is rigged -- probable proof

ivanhoe216 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
First of all this is not to support any BB member or negate them, this is just a thought i had and wanted to pen that down. In the selection to final task there were two teams and the winners were supposed to reach the final week.
we had two teams and one team compromising lopa. manveer and manu won. How come that mr big boss knowing fully well that mona and rohan are nominated can promise them into the final stage, was it pre-decided that manveer and co will win and hence the task .. I am sure if rohan, bani and mona would have appeared to be winning they would have come up with some selective rule and 'raddhofied the task', am i right in assuming this ? or is my logic flawed? .. Btw i think it it proper to declare that i am a big BANI fan but liked LOPA as well in the beginning but not so much now..

Maybe the votes are indeed audited but the whole season ( and i am watching since season 2 ) in each and every year was heavily influenced to favor preferred candidates whom the big boss team thought will get them the maximum votes and TRP ratings. Now the question people may ask is that then why do i watch this show .. The answer is that you can script and maneuver situations but you cannot control human nature and behavior and through all scripted situations and circumstances one's true self reveals itself whoever and whatever you are .. and Bigboss delivers always to bring out the best and the worst in people and in a strange way you live your fav's life inside the house and wish them well..And this repeats every year ..
Edited by ivanhoe216 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ivanhoe216 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: gajalove

Shuru ho gaya 😆

pls read my post again .. aaj ka eviction ke baren me nahin hain yeh ..