Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sahiba402

Jo jeeta wo jeeta I think Jo evict hota h unke voters k paise wapas aa Jane chahiye. 😆

🤣

Word Count: 0

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sahiba402

Jo jeeta wo jeeta I think Jo evict hota h unke voters k paise wapas aa Jane chahiye. 😆

🤣 🤣

If eviction is really base on votes than Rahul Dev and GC wouldn't be evicted before commoners!

🤣 🤣BB ki jai ho he knows how to rob public some ppl taking day off on voting imagine the # of amount he is making!
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..FallAndFly..

Since you went personal ill go personal too...Yes we will Say the show is scripted and BB is plotting and Planning to make Laadli or Manveer their winner.
We will keep saying that cause its true...and Just so You remember..Bani fans Cried Scripted and Unfair when Her doormat Gaurav was kicked out.

So its not like Only Bani ans her fans have the copy right to Hypocrisy

Only those people would keep saying it who find it difficult to accept that there are other celebs who could be way more popular than the ones they support. The whole of India is not a saas bahu soap lover and especially from the section that votes super aggressively a lot them also tend to like reality TV stars.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

Nope..Only if Bani win it is scripted. Because it has been saying from the beginning she is a rigged winner. Same like Prince toldhe is fix winner. Bani also said many times she is the winner. So your logic is lame. If Manveer win I wouldn't call it fix winner or any other housemates.

there is something called confidence and I am sorry if RoLo lack it. 😆