Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
I'll tell you a cute story

So there is this Prince whom everyone loves, he is kind, he is gentle, he is cute, he has a good heart

But his evil uncle, wants the kingdom, he plans and plots to overthrow him with the help of the Prince's evil step sister who does kana phusi in the Prince's ear

But the praja's love is with him
they want justice, sachai, no haar bardash, only jeet
they throw apples (even though they know the uncle has his own supply of rationed apples), they show their solidarity (even though they know the planning is fixed, there is no loophole), they want sachai to prevail.

But then uncle becomes king, and wants to nominate his daughter who is his laadli as the princess. Bas the step sister also loses her marbles, wails, cries.

And the prince is asked to leave in his cartoony PJs, on a 10rs ghoda, with 1 apple only.

I hope this clears everything. It is my favorite story. 👍🏼
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lets larro! i like cat fights.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gajalove

Angoor Khatte Hain - Sour Grapes.

Simple as that! 😆

They are sour grapes, along with a sour...
fill in the blanks
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But ye session full scripted h.agar rohan eliminate nhi hota fir bhi mai yahi kehti becs bb ne aisa sochne par majboor kar dia h thanks to his unconditional support to m2 n bani n so much injustice with rohan from 2nd week se abhitak. Now bb supporting manveer more than manu n also bani so bb ka winner in dono me se ek hoga becs bani endomol girl h usske chances zada h. N kitni bar ye scripted show ka proof mila h- jab jacky ne lopa ko lopi bola, jab wo preetjot ne salman ko bola ki ab uska dialogue h, jab jagga ne salman ki muh pe bola ki sab log script pad rahe n many more...
stranger.67 thumbnail
Nope..Only if Bani win it is scripted. Because it has been saying from the beginning she is a rigged winner. Same like Prince toldhe is fix winner. Bani also said many times she is the winner. So your logic is lame. If Manveer win I wouldn't call it fix winner or any other housemates.
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Same story every year. Every year one side accuses to another for rigging.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I took day off to vote bsni all nite all day
Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

Nope..Only if Bani win it is scripted. Because it has been saying from the beginning she is a rigged winner. Same like Prince toldhe is fix winner. Bani also said many times she is the winner. So your logic is lame. If Manveer win I wouldn't call it fix winner or any other housemates.

Lopa been saying the same thing too.
Ragarding Bani, even Mannu and Manveer saying she might win duh!
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

Lopa been saying the same thing too.
Ragarding Bani, even Mannu and Manveer saying she might win duh!

I believe KRK he always have confirm news about BB 😆

But trust me I don't trust BB since last season. Because Prince was the rigged winner and when a winner is fix thew show loose it crediblity.

And as a viewer seeing the contribution Bani gave to the show she really doesn't derserve the winner title. I was rooting for Lopa but she is getting annoying so I don't care anymore but for me Bani doesn't deserve to win at all.

IMO Bani is the biggest loser of BB history!
sahiba402 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jo jeeta wo jeeta I think Jo evict hota h unke voters k paise wapas aa Jane chahiye. 😆