Proud of RO & Congrats Bani Fans

LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

I just wanted o say i'm so proud of Rohan. Such a lovely guy, have never rooted for any BB contestants as much as i hv rooted for him...Wanted him to win so badly, voted for him like crazy but deep down inside i kinda knew it wasnt going to happen as he had challenged BB several times...

Welcome to the real world RO..Go see your family and enjoy your time. We will shower you with love when you come out

I'm heartbroken but shall accept the decision with grace...and to all those Bani fans, i just wanted to congratulate all of you and good luck to you guys for the finale...

This is my last season of BB...i'm never doing this again...😆..TOOO MUCHHH STRESSS 😆😆
Edited by LiveLoveLaugh5 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Yes congrats to bani fans
Rohan u deserves all the success
U will be surprised to see support u r getting outside
Keep shining bright
Hope this BB has been fair u deserve to be in top 2
Anyway Rohan FTW ⭐️
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Being a Bani fan I too agree both these deserved to be the top 2. Its unfortunate they had to clash a week earlier.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all Bani fans...🥳
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: melfns

Being a Bani fan I too agree both these deserved to be the top 2. Its unfortunate they had to clash a week earlier.

Same. Rohan and Bani deserved top two but kya kare.

Btw it's refreshing to see this post. Like your attitude.
Edited by xPalkix - 7 years ago
.Rangeeli. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BaniFam power:)
But, Rohan, I'm equally sad and happy for you. Happy that he doesn't have to go through that torture, sad that he got eliminated when he deserved to go on.
Anyways, BaniFTW
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like both Bani and Rohan !! And this was indeed the toughest nomination of the season !!

As happy as I am for Bani, I am equally sad for Rohan !! He deserved to be in the finals !!
Anyways, atleast he made it to top 5 !!

Having said that, Rohan will be surprised seeing the huge support he has got outside !!

Well done Rohan fans, amazing to see the loyalty 😳
Bani fans, congratulations ⭐️
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Is it confirmed?? meri saans abhi bhi atki pari hai.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Don't lose heart.
Keeping fandom aside...
People will have to leave the show, and one will win.
I have never rooted for anyone as much as I am rooting for Bani so I understand where you are coming from.
I hope you don't give up on the show.
Thank you for the post!
😊
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh5

I just wanted o say i'm so proud of Rohan. Such a lovely guy, have never rooted for any BB contestants as much as i hv rooted for him...Wanted him to win so badly, voted for him like crazy but deep down inside i kinda knew it wasnt going to happen as he had challenged BB several times...

Welcome to the real world RO..Go see your family and enjoy your time. We will shower you with love when you come out

I'm heartbroken but shall accept the decision with grace...and to all those Bani fans, i just wanted to congratulate all of you and good luck to you guys for the finale...

This is my last season of BB...i'm never doing this again...😆..TOOO MUCHHH STRESSS 😆😆

That was very graceful of you!! Don't give up on BB!!! Come back again.

And I agree with what you have said - sometimes, I have agreed with Rohan and other times I have not, and still other times I thought he was just absent from whatever was going on - but one thing is clear - he is very well mannered, does NOT give up, thinks for himself (even if occasionally he's wrong) and was generally a nice guy. I just loved him during Baba's Last Incident. For that one - He was a TOTAL STAR!!!!

(This is in case it's confirmed that he's leaving. If not, I want to see how long he can last!!! )