Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
If this is true then congratulations BaniFam - we did it! All the hard work finally paid off. Our Bani is the fourth finalist. Now we have to make sure she gets the BB Winner Trophy.⭐️

Rohan fans - I'm sure he'll be pleasantly surprised when he'll see how much support he got from you guys. Best of luck for the future to him!
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok what was i hoping for. They r bringing everyone they can to praise bani. How would they evict her.
🤢
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Ab Rohan ko bahar ake pata chalega bani j ko log kyu chahte hai and crazy hokar bani KO support dete hai and. Woh bhi world wide... Itni dedicated fan base jiske pass hai woh kabhi nehi Harte hai... 👏 ... Ab aj sukunka neend soyunga... Kal se soya nehi ... Pc ,, lappy , mobile leke bethe rehenese Puri back pain bar geya ... But dil Kush hogeya iyeahi bari baat hai ...
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back to the real world Rohan.
All of us who support and love you for who you are, wish only the very best for you.
A job well done Rohan Mehra. Proud of you! 👏
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

If this is true then congratulations BaniFam - we did it! All the hard work finally paid off. Our Bani is the fourth finalist. Now we have to make sure she get's the BB Winner Trophy. ⭐️

Rohan fans - I'm sure he'll be pleasantly surprised when he'll see how much support he got from you guys. Best of luck for the future to him!

@Red
Amiyah👏
Ditto!

Word Count: 1

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats to Bani fans. 😊

Sad about Rohan but it's best he's out what with BB being so unfair towards him. I wanted to see a top 2 between Rohan & Bani, but BB manipulated things. Anyways well fought Rohan fans and I hope Rohan reaches new heights in his career ⭐️
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why wasn't Lopa eliminated...she shd say Rohan anything for you buddy..I will get eliminated.
Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So shocking...NOT

I still can't believe someone like Bani can have fans, she is so vicious, lazy and selfish. All the qualities most people hate in human beings...

🤔
Edited by Mistyy - 7 years ago
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thsnks for awsome news though my tweeter source already confirmed it 🥳
But this is with heavy heart as Rohan waz my favourite too. Wish it was lopa instead of bsni I woukd have voted rohan . Took day off to vote bsni all day