Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Oh shucks how could I have missed this thread
Oh well will give my two cents anyway even if if's parroting what everyone else is or maybe saying hereπŸ˜ƒ
Just like in life we form an opinion about people just based on first impressions on whether we like them or totally despise them, merely based on those first moments of interaction.well that's what it was like for me in forming an opinion about Manu Punjabi.Hatching,planning plotting,the so called bitch fests,etc etc,but what I failed to look at was the bigger picture.In a place like BB the criteria of the game,is to try survive the longest and in trying to get to the very end to be last man/woman standing.Thus in order to do that one has to have some sort of survival instinct,some form of strategy.A tactical powerful mind has to come into play to be able to withstand the tests at hand and also to be able to judge the heat that may just be around the corner... and most importantly having the numbers to have ur back so one is kept off the block for as long as possible,hence this is what Manu has been doing right from the word go.He formed his alliances,tried to keep all the commoners group intact,so when it comes to the crunch,he knows they will have one anothers back ...and be more successful in knocking out their opponents(celebs)This was something Manu was very successful in doing...and in process he kept his friendships intact through which he also displayed his loyalty to his friends/team too.You see all this I did not see like in that in the initial stages.It was only after his second innings I saw a different manu,not just the planner,plotter,chugholkor ,but a more human,humbled guy that was also able to express empathy on humaitarian grounds,a guy who really did care for the ones that are his nearest and dearest in the house... and not just the Manu 1 that was seen as a sheer ruthless sayer.I guess this change in him had alot to do with the tragedy he went through of losing his mother... but this Manu 2 I liked.The way he just came back and picked up the pieces of his game from where had left off,without losing his wit,humour ,charm and mental resilience, was what made me see him in a different light.The more of him I saw and got to know of his personality,the more I happened to like.It's just like when you see something which is ugly to the naked eye on first instances,but the more you see it and become familiar with it,this ugly thing just begins to look so much better,that you even get to the point where you find it one of the most beautiful things you have seen.That thing begins to make you feel good with their presence,that with only that around, you feel secure,and you know with this presence everything will be fine come what may.Now I probably am not making any sense at all lol,but this is how I can describe and express what I think/feel about Manu.He is that useful person to have around that has the ability to somehow make the toughest of situations ok.I guess this is the vibes Mona/Manveer got from him too.The sense of security,that is why they stuck by him all the way through,Which in return benefitted their game too in the process.Even though Manveer does deem Manu as a very good friend,but he if he had to take a call gamewise,he would throw manu under the bus,whereas manu has had such calls to make,where we got to see that he very happilly in the name of freindship let Manveer go ahead and take all the accolades that he righfully deserves.This is another big factor in my like increasing for this guy.He not only played a damn fine powerful mind game,but also played it with heart.The true dildaar in my eyes.

Sorry for the long post Cruiser.Hope you can make sense of atleast bits of it... not really making much sense to me at this mo πŸ˜†

Super loved your analytical humourous views on ManuπŸ‘that's why couldn't help but ended up writing an essay πŸ˜†

you don't just possess a sensitive soul...but a very intelligent mind as well as joyous, cheerful attitude to life Shaz...πŸ‘ This post of yours is one of the best I came across this season...πŸ‘
You are so right in pointing out the SECURITY factor that any of Manu's friend will feel assured with when Manu is around them. This is the precise reason why Mona became eternally sobbing n crying Meena Kumari and Manveer started behaving like a headless chicken, when Manu went out for few days...πŸ˜†

Shaz..your post actually deserves to be a main post...πŸ‘πŸ‘
951405 thumbnail
My friend Cruiser, the King has made the exit
10 Lakh, smart move. He deserved more, should've earned more, but that's life. Going to miss this man. Most smartest contest I have seen in the show till date. 😊
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

you don't just possess a sensitive soul...but a very intelligent mind as well as joyous, cheerful attitude to life Shaz...πŸ‘ This post of yours is one of the best I came across this season...πŸ‘

You are so right in pointing out the SECURITY factor that any of Manu's friend will feel assured with when Manu is around them. This is the precise reason why Mona became eternally sobbing n crying Meena Kumari and Manveer started behaving like a headless chicken, when Manu went out for few days...πŸ˜†

Shaz..your post actually deserves to be a main post...πŸ‘πŸ‘

*Dupatte ke peeche hiding face and sharmaying*☺️

Haaawww😳 how sweet and very kind of you dear😳Thankou for barsaouing such praises my way,truly means a lot especially coming from a writing maestro like yourself.😳Your posts/fun takes are the very reason that inspires me to write a few lines at best,here I've surpassed that markπŸ˜† otherwise I'm a very lazy writer that needs alot of motivation to be able to churn out a few lines.Crusier dear you are truly a very kind,genourous sole that spreads love,positivity and smiles and laughter at all times ...and as they say-Laughter is the best medciine of them all.
I am hoping that you have atleast one more dose of your rib tickling fun take before it's packup time for us all here.Your posts have been the highlight of the forum this season like all other seasons.Am truly going to miss you and your posts so very muchCan already feel the withdrawal symptoms kicking in.😭Always keep rocking like you do dear!⭐️😳
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

My friend Cruiser, the King has made the exit

10 Lakh, smart move. He deserved more, should've earned more, but that's life. Going to miss this man. Most smartest contest I have seen in the show till date. 😊

I came from a Business dinner...too late and saw your post! 😊

When did this happen? You made me watch full Sat episode at 1.30 AM! Where? When? This 10 lac thing Sarah? 😲
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

I came from a Business dinner...too late and saw your post! 😊

When did this happen? You made me watch full Sat episode at 1.30 AM! Where? When? This 10 lac thing Sarah? 😲

OMG! Sorry for spoiling. I thought you already knew πŸ˜•
Here it is though

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4794768

😊
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Will it be shown tomorrow? It wasn't Shown today
Edited by fast trak - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail

I think he should have stayed on...πŸ˜•
1110136 thumbnail
It was a smart move.

He had no chance of winning sadly.

Its safe to say Manu is the king of BB
Edited by SamWinchesterfn - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamWinchesterfn

It was a smart move.

He had no chance of winning sadly.

Its safe to say Manu is the king of BB

May be you are right.
I just feel disappointed because Manu made BB-10 what it shaped out to be and he deserved to be standing ...up on podium amongst final remaining 3-4 from the season...😊