Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Thanks Alex...you seem.busy off late...😊

Yes i was busy these days with travel and stuff.😳
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhagyathara

You are right.hes.the sharpest of all.his one week away from.bb turned the table for him.in manu 1 phase bb too projected him more than anyone and manveer eas always under him.

so true...😊
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

so true. For a good measure...in journeys recap, yet again they are hammering in Manveer-Dad reunion...πŸ˜†

When Manveer gets the trophy are they planning to play the K3G music in the background when he meets his dad ??? πŸ˜•

Why didn't they just let him sign up for a movie instead..

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

so true...amazes me why he didn't win more fans on forum...😊

I can answer for myself on this one...first of all he was associated with Manveer, (never liked this guy) then his bullying Babaji (I feel strongly about bullying) but it was all part of the game plan but wasnt pleasant to watch by someone like me so the disliked continued !! But being a neutral viewer the picture does become clear Manu did give this season a lot of entertainment along with Babaji however crass it got at times...but i would blame BB for that he allowed all this and promoted this so he can have his TRPs..🀒

One to blame for crass behaviours by entertainers is BB himself...🀒 😑 he let them take it too far..!!
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

I can answer for myself on this one...first of all he was associated with Manveer, (never liked this guy) then his bullying Babaji (I feel strongly about bullying) but it was all part of the game plan but wasnt pleasant to watch by someone like me so the disliked continued !! But being a neutral viewer the picture does become clear Manu did give this season a lot of entertainment along with Babaji however crass it got at times...but i would blame BB for that he allowed all this and promoted this so he can have his TRPs..🀒

One to blame for crass behaviours by entertainers is BB himself...🀒 😑 he let them take it too far..!!

I understand where you are coming from and that's why you and I have a soft corner for Babaji.
I too didn't like how Manu nearly lost his cool and almost was on verge of hitting Baba on more than one occasion.

Apart from that where and how you felt Manu's behavior was crass btw?😲
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

I understand where you are coming from and that's why you and I have a soft corner for Babaji.

I too didn't like how Manu nearly lost his cool and almost was on verge of hitting Baba on more than one occasion.

Apart from that where and how you felt Manu's behavior was crass btw?😲

Cruiser it was mainly his behaviour towards Lokesh that made me dislike Manu a lot. His crass comments on her when she went against the group.
He thought of her as a nobody. Yes i admit Lokesh got irritating at times but she felt left out and couldnt fit in anywhere. He could have avoided making these comments on her.

Demeaning comments on others but others did the same and BB allowed all this behaviour so his to be more blamed then the contestants.

KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

When Manveer gets the trophy are they planning to play the K3G music in the background when he meets his dad ???πŸ˜•

Why didn't they just let him sign up for a movie instead..

Along with K3G music , BB team is all set to show Karan Johar dancing in the background d way he did that day before salman on d stage πŸ˜†
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

so true. For a good measure...in journeys recap, yet again they are hammering in Manveer-Dad reunion...πŸ˜†

They aren't promoting , cruiser
They are promoting the commoner. And out of the commoners Manveer is the most popular one. BB isn't hosed towards any individual but trying to promote the theme and make it successful. Luckily for Manveer he's the one most popular amongst commoners so he gets to enjoy the benefits.
Manu is perceived as a dedh shana and who wants a dedh Shana to win?
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The best and to the point analysis of Manu's character.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh shucks how could I have missed this thread
Oh well will give my two cents anyway even if if's parroting what everyone else is or maybe saying hereπŸ˜ƒ
Just like in life we form an opinion about people just based on first impressions on whether we like them or totally despise them, merely based on those first moments of interaction.well that's what it was like for me in forming an opinion about Manu Punjabi.Hatching,planning plotting,the so called bitch fests,etc etc,but what I failed to look at was the bigger picture.In a place like BB the criteria of the game,is to try survive the longest and in trying to get to the very end to be last man/woman standing.Thus in order to do that one has to have some sort of survival instinct,some form of strategy.A tactical powerful mind has to come into play to be able to withstand the tests at hand and also to be able to judge the heat that may just be around the corner... and most importantly having the numbers to have ur back so one is kept off the block for as long as possible,hence this is what Manu has been doing right from the word go.He formed his alliances,tried to keep all the commoners group intact,so when it comes to the crunch,he knows they will have one anothers back ...and be more successful in knocking out their opponents(celebs)This was something Manu was very successful in doing...and in process he kept his friendships intact through which he also displayed his loyalty to his friends/team too.You see all this I did not see like in that in the initial stages.It was only after his second innings I saw a different manu,not just the planner,plotter,chugholkor ,but a more human,humbled guy that was also able to express empathy on humaitarian grounds,a guy who really did care for the ones that are his nearest and dearest in the house... and not just the Manu 1 that was seen as a sheer ruthless sayer.I guess this change in him had alot to do with the tragedy he went through of losing his mother... but this Manu 2 I liked.The way he just came back and picked up the pieces of his game from where had left off,without losing his wit,humour ,charm and mental resilience, was what made me see him in a different light.The more of him I saw and got to know of his personality,the more I happened to like.It's just like when you see something which is ugly to the naked eye on first instances,but the more you see it and become familiar with it,this ugly thing just begins to look so much better,that you even get to the point where you find it one of the most beautiful things you have seen.That thing begins to make you feel good with their presence,that with only that around, you feel secure,and you know with this presence everything will be fine come what may.Now I probably am not making any sense at all lol,but this is how I can describe and express what I think/feel about Manu.He is that useful person to have around that has the ability to somehow make the toughest of situations ok.I guess this is the vibes Mona/Manveer got from him too.The sense of security,that is why they stuck by him all the way through,Which in return benefitted their game too in the process.Even though Manveer does deem Manu as a very good friend,but he if he had to take a call gamewise,he would throw manu under the bus,whereas manu has had such calls to make,where we got to see that he very happilly in the name of freindship let Manveer go ahead and take all the accolades that he righfully deserves.This is another big factor in my like increasing for this guy.He not only played a damn fine powerful mind game,but also played it with heart.The true dildaar in my eyes.

Sorry for the long post Cruiser.Hope you can make sense of atleast bits of it... not really making much sense to me at this mo πŸ˜†

Super loved your analytical humourous views on ManuπŸ‘that's why couldn't help but ended up writing an essay πŸ˜†