Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Bayonetta

Your post is breathing taking and mind blowing. Absolutely marvelous Mr.Cruiser. If Manu didn't lose his mother, and stayed in the game, he would've perfected his plan to a full tee. Seemly love him. King Manu ftw haha <3

thanks Bayonetta...
I hope Manu does better then what most are expecting him to at the moment...😊
1011128 thumbnail
You are brilliant..awesome..creative..amazing super duper star cruiser

i follow all your fun posts. lol

and love ur effort.

thanks and keep it up.
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

You are brilliant..awesome..creative..amazing super duper star cruiser

i follow all your fun posts. lol

and love ur effort.

thanks and keep it up.

So sweet Hippo the wise one...😊...I have enjoyed your wit over the last few years friend...👏
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Great post as always.. When you observe Manu from day to day basis, pay attention to his thought process/thinking, his conveying of messages, his facial expressions, posture, amongst all of the qualities you look for a contestant for interest, you get the feel in for Manu. You get to see what makes this guy tick.

However there are times, when you know full well about the contestant, he does or say something that seemly surprises you, and it comes off as a positive manner.

Manu has come full prepared in the show from day one, and has analyzed every situation he has made. He's a big opportunist, and leaves little room for error. Starting from scratch as someone who's only been introduced to making it this far is a very excellent accomplishment.

If Manu was indeed a celebrity from the start, people would've been more attention in return liking him rather than think of him as a common man that uses unsophisticated language style.

This loveable man fits the use of the showcase of strategic acumen and level headed to full notch level. Calm and poised.

Manu is truly is the king of Big boss. Someone photoshop him with a crown sitting on a throne as king 😆

Too bad we didn't get to see his full plan as Manu1, because he would've strived further into the game, and won even more brownie points.

This is the Cruiser I have known for quite some time. I have seen your posts even before this season, especially since season 7 my friend, so I'm rather accustomed to your well verse logic and humor with spicy contextual phrases, and lines. I believe Andy was your favourite in BB7 😳

You write so well, you convey your messages very simply and understandably with correct grammar, you color your fonts to express in such unique well structured fashion in regards to portray the emotions you have in your messages. I appreciate that. 👍🏼

Calling you gem is an understatement. 😆

Because of you people are appreciating Manu more. Reading your posts makes me learn things about Manu that I didn't know before, so that take as a big fat compliment, mister. 😛

It really is hard to imagine this season without Manu...

I would say I would be very less interested in the show as other contestants are very very boring and predictable in comparision.

Thanks Sarah dear...

I like to believe and I actually am a very neutral observer. I believe in all contestants being humans with their own set of flaws and strengths. In one episode your strength could make you appear good while in another, a flaw shown could ruin your perception. ThATs why instead of getting agitated, I can appreciate the funny sides of Bani abusing, Baba crankiness, Priyanka acid barbs ...etc.😆

As I was mentioning to Hippo, all housemates have produced enough reasons not to like them this season...but if you set those aside and consider only the positives, I think Manu has stood out with his clear thinking, straight-at your face moves, holding his pack together and taking setbacks in his stride and not going hyper over them...👏

Wish he would win...😊
Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhagyathara

You are right.hes.the sharpest of all.his one week away from.bb turned the table for him.in manu 1 phase bb too projected him more than anyone and manveer eas always under him.

And now ...watch Manveer betrayal...😛
Funny is Manu himself had said once no one needs the other one, truth of friendships would be there for all to see...
He can't complain surely...😆
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brilliant analysis cruiser ji ... Manu is actually smart , but I feel the real genius in the house is Monalisa.. she pulled a dumb girl act to perfection,after getting saved from first eviction, she made use of all the strategies, when Manu made a chance of showmance she immediately grabbed it .. also made sure she doesn't get into panga with any other celebrities which would have irked them ( nominations) and their fans ( voting ) ... One mistake Manu did was unnecessary and dirtily fighting with Rohan
Once out of the house she dropped Manu like a hot potato ... smart girl
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaps22

Very well written, Cruiser. 👏

I have not seen Manu-1, but seen Manu-2 upon his return to secret room. I agree that he kept M3 together, and Manveer owes most of his success to Manu. I think the biggest compliment to Manu is that even the biggest mischief maker Swami Om considered Manu as his leader.

In my opinion, Manu cannot win due to two reasons:

1) The channel does not want him to win. Manu is too smart a person and hard to control for anyone. The channel does not want to risk someone like that as the winner because the risk is too high for the channel.

2) Manu's body language is quite that of a beta man, as evidenced in the picture of Manu-Manveer you put in your post.

Combine the two reasons above, and we see the channel deliberately projecting him as beta and feminine, when the reality is that he is the most alpha guy and leader of the pack.

I see the point you are making.

There is no doubt Manu is the alpha male, the leader of the pack he formed. Conflicts would have been there had Manveer challenged him for the leadership position of group, but to Manveer's credit, he was smart enough to figure out his best interests lay in letting Manu assume the leadership mantle, while Manveer made his little kills on the side and shared the big meal when Manu hunted.

I would call it failure of Bigg Boss creatives that they could not engineer a show down between these two at mid-mark time of this season.

Perhaps, initially they didn't believe these two will last till end and by the time they realised, it was in BB interest to get rid of Rahul-Gaurav types and let these two continue to rule the episode time, evening after evening.😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I liked the post, but sorry don't agree with u cruiser. I always felt he over analysed everything and kuch zyada hi sochte tha to the extent Tht he saw many things which were not even there.

Only thing I grant is dat he has watched all seasons nd is well versed in dem all. On paper he looks rock solid, but execution wise not so great. As some used to call him tiger, I called him paper tiger. How can one forget how royally he messed up the secret task, the one individual task he was given?

Also not to forget, Bb has been beyond magnanimous is saving him from nominations and so he got saved not by his dynamics in the house but sheer freebies granted to him.

Munns...one mess up in a secret task, that too at formative stage of season should not be held against Manu. Compare mess ups of others in contrast. Mess ups of Bani, Lopa, Rohan resulted in 10 lac prize money slash for instance...😆
As for nominations...most housemates have been favored at one point or the other. Hasn't BB postponed evictions to give time to ones on the edge to hog footage and save themselves in extra time made available?😛

Manu was out of house for 2 weeks maybe? 1-2 extra nominations would anyway have brought him on par with others.

As someone posted, real nomination stats are:

week 6 : No eviction
week 10 : eviction cancelled carried foward to week 11
week 12 : eviction cancelled carried foward to week 13...

So after all this nominations stats are:
Bani : 7
Manveer : 5
Lopa : 4
Manu : 3
951405 thumbnail
Khamossh,

True, one of Manu's weakness was overanalysing things and making them look complicated. However when it came to tasks in overall capacity for stragetic acumen, he did brilliant in them.

Yep he messed up in the secret task, but so did Lopa. It wasn't an individual task, it was a duo task, and the reason they lost was incompatibility issues and confusion. Also one of Manu's weakness can also be described for the reason they lost. Doesnt change the fact that he's shown to be an actual tiger and not paper tiger material for other dozens of tasks he performed quite well with high strategic acumen level brain powerand the ability to predict moves ahead of BB's announcements . 😊

Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

I see the point you are making.

There is no doubt Manu is the alpha male, the leader of the pack he formed. Conflicts would have been there had Manveer challenged him for the leadership position of group, but to Manveer's credit, he was smart enough to figure out his best interests lay in letting Manu assume the leadership mantle, while Manveer made his little kills on the side and shared the big meal when Manu hunted.

I would call it failure of Bigg Boss creatives that they could not engineer a show down between these two at mid-mark time of this season.

Perhaps, initially they didn't believe these two will last till end and by the time they realised, it was in BB interest to get rid of Rahul-Gaurav types and let these two continue to rule the episode time, evening after evening.😊

Agreed. the channel was content to use Manu-Manveer bond to evict the people it wanted to evict such as Rohan. And then, the channel went for the kill and started portraying Manveer masculine and Manu alpha. Did you notice, Cruiser, how Bigg Boss was congratulating Manveer repeatedly for succeeding in the food task (italian, chinese, sweet dish) when Manveer had nothing to do with the success of food quality? Did you notice when Salman Khan suddenly started portraying Manu as gossip aunt, Manveer's wife, etc?

I am sure that all the housemates realized when suddenly the winds of Bigg Boss started favoring Manveer and opposing Manu. The channel might have deliberately avoided the Manu-Manveer showdown because it did not want to risk Manveer losing the task.

Knowing that the channel is trying to brand Manu feminine and gossip, Manu got the really golden opportunity in Bungee Rope task. If he had succeeded to outlast Manveer, or to take more pain than Manveer for his team in that task, it would have made channel's job all that difficult. Those visuals would have been powerful. But Manu failed that task very easily and then shed tears while Manveer was suffering, thereby making the channel's task all the more easier. This was a fatal mistake and the last nail in the coffin of Manu's hopes.

I see all the polls and Manu is nowhere in any of the polls. He looks like he is close to 0 in all the polls. I ask why. Even assuming most audience is sheep, I still cannot understand why so few people see through the facade. Do you know? Only the following 2 reasons come to my mind, but if you can think of others, I'd appreciate it:
1) Manu's body language. Just imagine Gaurav's body language and voice make people think of him like royalty when Manu is 10x smarter and capable. Manveer's body language is a little bit more masculine than Manu's.

2) Social Proof: When Salman, Dibang, BB voice started painting Manveer positive and Manu negative, maybe the channel simultaneously created false polls initially with Manu close to zero and then had a ripple effect where people started believing Manu is 0.

I think something was done in the last 3-4 weeks. I have two unanswered questions that bother me. Do you know the answers?

1) Why is the channel against Manu becoming winner? Assuming that it wants a commoner to be in top 2, it might be because the channel does not want to create the story of street smart, thoughtful, strategic person as winner. Maybe it wants to show an emotional person as winner (father-son reunion in final). That goes with the indian culture of putting emotions over intellect, obvious in all the movies. Also, people Manu does seem like a person who would be too smart for the channel to control in future.

2) Which trick has the channel used to convince the 99% of population that Manu is undeserving. Something probably happened in last 3-4 weeks, but I may be wrong. Why does 99% of population voting in polls not think of Manu as deserving - what trick did the channel use to create that illusion?