Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: uscgirl

Thank you Cruiser! All I can say is thank you for giving him his due atleast in this forum if not in BBπŸ‘ If not his personal tragedy I am very sure he would have won this game. Just like birds build their nests with one straw at a time, Manu was building his way to winning from day 1 and it came crashing down with his mom's sad news. He still picked up the broken pieces and didnt stop with all the criticism and took like a man! He truly deserves to win.

I mean just look at him, yesterday when everyone was busy fighting in the finale room, Manu was entertaining us alone in the house. His actions to pretend to watch TV were hilarious! and today at the beginning of the episode, his shayri was beautiful. We could feel his pain that the guy doesnt want to go out of this house because all these people around him and all these tasks are actually keeping him busy and not letting him think about his major personal loss. He knows as soon as he goes out he will have to face the facts that he lost his mother and he will be alone to deal with it, which he doesnt want to do. I can totally see why he wants to stay in the house. Its just so sad yet you feel how strong is this man!

Your writing is superb! The way you write, I recall all the Manu scenes from BB in my head. πŸ‘ Well wrriten friend!

Thanks for your kind words uscgirl...

Mostly I manage to stay neutral...but must say Manu has made me appreciate him by the day! He has a lot more to him than forum has given him credit for thus far! 😊
Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Another brilliant post Cruiser...πŸ‘

I would love to see everyone in shock if Manu wins this show..!! He actually deserves the win..

Him winning might be difficult...

...but it would be justice if Manveer finishes lower than him...😊

Thanks Ruch...πŸ‘
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the post, but sorry don't agree with u cruiser. I always felt he over analysed everything and kuch zyada hi sochte tha to the extent Tht he saw many things which were not even there.
Only thing I grant is dat he has watched all seasons nd is well versed in dem all. On paper he looks rock solid, but execution wise not so great. As some used to call him tiger, I called him paper tiger. How can one forget how royally he messed up the secret task, the one individual task he was given?

Also not to forget, Bb has been beyond magnanimous is saving him from nominations and so he got saved not by his dynamics in the house but sheer freebies granted to him.
Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon.

Cruiser ji, you are a gem, you are a freaking gem, a diamond. A precious diamond that shines above the rest. Kudos man. Seriously kudos. Just a brilliant analysis and overall post by post summary on the type of game Manu plays, the type of person he is, the type of unique, special, traits and characteristics this guy brings to the show. He has his own craft of intelligence, and thoughtful planning day by day that he utilizes to his fullest. You can say this wonderful contestant has done his homework, and not only that but his way of entertaining others is just an addition to the show. Without him, this show would be so boring. He's not rash, or violent, he doesn't shout unnecessarily or do tantrums, this guy basically sucks everything in with calm and composure, and does his best to strive in winning. This guy has the heart and mind for the game, not just the brains. He's winner material.

My boy Manu for the win. Best contestant of the show in my view of all the contestants and observations of him.

Cruiser-ji,
MVP MVP MVP MVP!!!!! of IF Forums
It's a privilege to post on your prestigious threads. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Humbled because of your kind words Indira.Kesnon,,,,,,,,,☺️

From a grudging acknowledgement of his sharp acumen and judgment of people and situations skills, I have veered towards admiring Manu last two weeks when I looked back at his journey and conduct through the season!

Would be most happy if Manu beats the odds to emerge a winner / Runners Up. He is so sharp, that if you ask him for his own assessment, he won't rate himself in top two at the moment...(Though he would believe he belongs there)! Thats the difference between him and others...πŸ˜›
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

Amar Upadhyay was soo damm intellegent

he used to play with the minds of other contestants

i dont think manu is at that level

lmao he busted many times in that season

mostly by sky walker
πŸ˜†
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

I used to dislike him so much along with lopa but now I'm neutral and his oneliners are too funny... he has good sense of humour and intelligent too... bani I prefer first but I dnt mind manu or Manveer winning season
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cruiser, salutes. Very well written πŸ‘. I can only hope and pray that politics doesn't play into the Final. If it doesn't, by the game's play alone, by strategy and entertainment, there can be only one winner this season- Manu.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Him winning might be difficult...

...but it would be justice if Manveer finishes lower than him...😊

Thanks Ruch...πŸ‘

@bold what if Babaji used his divine powers to make his Manu Seth the badmaash the winner ??? πŸ˜ƒ

No!!! okay...
Just a thought...πŸ˜†

If Manu doesn't win Babaji and this badmaash Manu Seth should go on stage and do haath saafai of the trophy and winning amount 😈

πŸ˜†

All in my dreams...
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb analysis.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. agree with you totally...

Manu has been the sharpest and most mature player in this BB 10 season.. he has played the game better than anyone else and with more understanding of all the nuances.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Manu certainly deserves to be in the top four.. if not the winner.. ⭐️
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

Superb analysis.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. agree with you totally...

Manu has been the sharpest and most mature player in this BB 10 season.. he has played the game better than anyone else and with more understanding of all the nuances.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Manu certainly deserves to be in the top four.. if not the winner.. ⭐️

he is there already...😊