Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Very well written, Cruiser. πŸ‘

I have not seen Manu-1, but seen Manu-2 upon his return to secret room. I agree that he kept M3 together, and Manveer owes most of his success to Manu. I think the biggest compliment to Manu is that even the biggest mischief maker Swami Om considered Manu as his leader.

In my opinion, Manu cannot win due to two reasons:

1) The channel does not want him to win. Manu is too smart a person and hard to control for anyone. The channel does not want to risk someone like that as the winner because the risk is too high for the channel.

2) Manu's body language is quite that of a beta man, as evidenced in the picture of Manu-Manveer you put in your post.

Combine the two reasons above, and we see the channel deliberately projecting him as beta and feminine, when the reality is that he is the most alpha guy and leader of the pack.
Edited by kaps22 - 7 years ago
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on post cruiser πŸ‘

What wud this season be like without manu ?

Unimaginable ...Isn't it ?
KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

Amar Upadhyay was soo damm intellegent

he used to play with the minds of other contestants

i dont think manu is at that level

Beg to differ with u over this...Amar was a fantastic player but even he lacked d aggression needed ...Sky exposed him during closing stages of bigg boss season & hence amar ended up being at 5 (below sky walker who finished at 4 !!!! )...All this wen he was seen as favourite to win season 5

But manu wasn't counted as a winner at all wen this season started ...He gradually went on to become a fmdark horse ,all thanks to his sharp brain,intellectual thinking ,clear stance throughout

πŸ‘

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

You should read cruiser posts in old season. He is one of the most famous members since season 5 (that's when I startedπŸ˜›). πŸ‘ The quirky tone of analysis posts and the fun posts never lets your attention get diverted. πŸ˜†β­οΈ

you have been one of the most jovial, full of life, wItty friend all these years and one of those who I like to imagine smiling at a fun take of mine...love you Suyash...😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: alexstar

Excellent analysis as usual... hes very smart i think.😎

Thanks Alex...you seem.busy off late...😊
951405 thumbnail
Great post as always.. When you observe Manu from day to day basis, pay attention to his thought process/thinking, his conveying of messages, his facial expressions, posture, amongst all of the qualities you look for a contestant for interest, you get the feel in for Manu. You get to see what makes this guy tick.

However there are times, when you know full well about the contestant, he does or say something that seemly surprises you, and it comes off as a positive manner.

Manu has come full prepared in the show from day one, and has analyzed every situation he has made. He's a big opportunist, and leaves little room for error. Starting from scratch as someone who's only been introduced to making it this far is a very excellent accomplishment.

If Manu was indeed a celebrity from the start, people would've been more attention in return liking him rather than think of him as a common man that uses unsophisticated language style.

This loveable man fits the use of the showcase of strategic acumen and level headed to full notch level. Calm and poised.

Manu is truly is the king of Big boss. Someone photoshop him with a crown sitting on a throne as king πŸ˜†

Too bad we didn't get to see his full plan as Manu1, because he would've strived further into the game, and won even more brownie points.

This is the Cruiser I have known for quite some time. I have seen your posts even before this season, especially since season 7 my friend, so I'm rather accustomed to your well verse logic and humor with spicy contextual phrases, and lines. I believe Andy was your favourite in BB7 😳

You write so well, you convey your messages very simply and understandably with correct grammar, you color your fonts to express in such unique well structured fashion in regards to portray the emotions you have in your messages. I appreciate that. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Calling you gem is an understatement. πŸ˜†

Because of you people are appreciating Manu more. Reading your posts makes me learn things about Manu that I didn't know before, so that take as a big fat compliment, mister. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: KollyBollyTv

Bang on post cruiser πŸ‘

What wud this season be like without manu ?

Unimaginable ...Isn't it ?

It really is hard to imagine this season without Manu...

I would say I would be very less interested in the show as other contestants are very very boring and predictable in comparision.
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

Yup! Cruiser very well summed up manus brilliant journey πŸ‘
Bb team should take notes n make a tribute video kinda thing for Manu by reading this.

Thanks jamb0ree----

If you recall Manu-Manveer conversation in first few weeks, at one point he sighed,that he knows in front of Celeb fan base Commoners do not stand a chance...but...he wished he would consider himself successful, if atleast one celebrity got evicted ahead of him!😊

If one takes that as his goal in game at that point of time, he indeed is a winner all the way!πŸ‘
bhagyathara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are right.hes.the sharpest of all.his one week away from.bb turned the table for him.in manu 1 phase bb too projected him more than anyone and manveer eas always under him.
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna46

Bang on postπŸ‘πŸΌ

Manu is definitely a very underrated contestant. I think he deserves the trophy more than Lopa or even Manveer.. He really studied the game very well before entering the Bigg Boss house. He should right a book named" Bigg Boss game strategies" for future contestants.πŸ˜†

I agree that if the personal tragedy didn't happened in Manu's life, then Bigg Boss would have promoted him instead of Manveer.

thanks Luna...we are on same page on Manu...The Master...😊
TestJudge thumbnail
i respect manu and appreciate the way he plays the game. good post tm

i want him or lopa to win now

hate bani and manveer

im a rohan fan but have no prob supporting manu