Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thank you Cruiser! All I can say is thank you for giving him his due atleast in this forum if not in BBπŸ‘ If not his personal tragedy I am very sure he would have won this game. Just like birds build their nests with one straw at a time, Manu was building his way to winning from day 1 and it came crashing down with his mom's sad news. He still picked up the broken pieces and didnt stop with all the criticism and took like a man! He truly deserves to win.

I mean just look at him, yesterday when everyone was busy fighting in the finale room, Manu was entertaining us alone in the house. His actions to pretend to watch TV were hilarious! and today at the beginning of the episode, his shayri was beautiful. We could feel his pain that the guy doesnt want to go out of this house because all these people around him and all these tasks are actually keeping him busy and not letting him think about his major personal loss. He knows as soon as he goes out he will have to face the facts that he lost his mother and he will be alone to deal with it, which he doesnt want to do. I can totally see why he wants to stay in the house. Its just so sad yet you feel how strong is this man!

Your writing is superb! The way you write, I recall all the Manu scenes from BB in my head. πŸ‘ Well wrriten friend!
Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Another brilliant post Cruiser...πŸ‘
I would love to see everyone in shock if Manu wins this show..!! He actually deserves the win..
1110019 thumbnail
I think he gets too much hate unnecessary, but he's not a bad person.
I have to say right now with my favs being out, he's now one I'm supporting the most out of the four. I hope he has success after BB too.

Just my opinion. That's all. 😊

Edited by Arania - 7 years ago
1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon.

Cruiser ji, you are a gem, you are a freaking gem, a diamond. A precious diamond that shines above the rest. Kudos man. Seriously kudos. Just a brilliant analysis and overall post by post summary on the type of game Manu plays, the type of person he is, the type of unique, special, traits and characteristics this guy brings to the show. He has his own craft of intelligence, and thoughtful planning day by day that he utilizes to his fullest. You can say this wonderful contestant has done his homework, and not only that but his way of entertaining others is just an addition to the show. Without him, this show would be so boring. He's not rash, or violent, he doesn't shout unnecessarily or do tantrums, this guy basically sucks everything in with calm and composure, and does his best to strive in winning. This guy has the heart and mind for the game, not just the brains. He's winner material.

My boy Manu for the win. Best contestant of the show in my view of all the contestants and observations of him.

Cruiser-ji,
MVP MVP MVP MVP!!!!! of IF Forums
It's a privilege to post on your prestigious threads. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I think your post can also be MVP worthy πŸ˜†
but it's very true. I loved the way Mr.Cruiser conveyed his thoughts in a very rational, precise and straighforward manner 😊
1109664 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arania

I think he gets too much hate unnecessary, but he's not a bad person.

I have to say right now with my favs being out, he's now one I'm supporting the most out of the four. I hope he has success after BB too.

Just my opinion. That's all. 😊

I too never really understood the hate Manu got. So much of it was unnecessary. They are insulting someone that too over a game, especially when this guy just lost his mother. It's sad to think about it, I mean perhaps he deserved a bit of hate, but definitely not the extent these people shown at him across the threads in this forum.

Thank you for choosing Manu, he's definitely the best IMO left in the show.

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Another brilliant post Cruiser...πŸ‘

I would love to see everyone in shock if Manu wins this show..!! He actually deserves the win..

Originally posted by: Indira.Kesnon.

Definitely I can see Manu writing a book because he's so knowledgeable and perceptive about the game at hand. Most of his calculations end up right, and if he played a solo game rather than have Manveer cling to him, we would've saw even more of his strategic traits. Definitely Manu deserves the trophy way more than Manveer and Lopa. Easily. Not many people can still main their mental psyche, composure and willing-ness to win even after a personal one's passing and come up as strong as he has done admirably in this show.

Good post Luna. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Manu FTW πŸ‘

+1 win guys. He deserves to win in the show.

1109664 thumbnail
Your post is breathing taking and mind blowing. Absolutely marvelous Mr.Cruiser. If Manu didn't lose his mother, and stayed in the game, he would've perfected his plan to a full tee. Seemly love him. King Manu ftw haha <3

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devil_heart

so amazing post
actually i liked manu1 more than manu2
I think he would have been the king if he didn't have faced personal tragedy in the house
in ormax list of November he was on no 2 position after bani . manveer was nowhere in top 5

thanks ...yes agree...wish he could have had a full run as Manu-1...game would have been different altogether...😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

I have to agree... Manus played a superb game. Sometimes he even plays the audience, like he try's to show his opponents in diff/more negative lightπŸ˜†, but hey it's all part of a game n he's playing it damn well!

Really wish he could win, but unfortunately w/ all the politics behind the scene in bb , I doubt he has a chance.

Incredible thing is he is accused of bitching sessions but he actually owns up to everything he says and no one can pin him with a I came to know you said this about me...πŸ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhajee

i love this post...omgg such good writing n analysis,...rare to find on IF

Very kind of you to have made that comment Radhajee...truly humbled...😊
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhajee

i love this post...omgg such good writing n analysis,...rare to find on IF

You should read cruiser posts in old season. He is one of the most famous members since season 5 (that's when I startedπŸ˜›). πŸ‘ The quirky tone of analysis posts and the fun posts never lets your attention get diverted. πŸ˜†β­οΈ