King Maker Who Deserved To Be The King! ---Manu!

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Yesterday, after Manu's nearly successful guessing of who will come out in what order task, I had concluded this guy is the real Chacha Chaudhary-A legend whose brain is supposed to work faster than any computer!

Manu-The Chacha Chowdhary of BB-10

The more I think of it, the more I am inclined to believe Manu has been the sharpest contestant since Season-5 atleast (I haven't watched first 4 seasons).

There has been an instinctively funny genius like Imam, an intelligent head strong single parent like Urvashi, shrewd Amar Upadhyay, admittedly selfish-sharp Karishma Tanna, Chaalu Puneet Issar, but no one, repeat no one is a patch on Manu when it comes to reading the game nuances, minds of all others and their exact possible reactions, outsmarting Bigg Boss team itself and playing his own moves with fluency and aplomb! πŸ‘

I have little hesitation in concluding that if Manu had been blessed with a celebrity status like Rahul / Gaurav or Karan, he would have brushed aside all else in house with the kind of sharp brain he possesses and at your face moves that he executed.

His evolution, success and setbacks in the show have been something like this:

1. Came in as a commoner! Immediately figured out that he or any commoner can not have any kind of fan following as compared to even the celebrity at lowest rung in house.

2. As soon as he figured out tasks are going to be Celebrities vs Commoners, he drilled it into Jatt-Buddhi Manveer's mind that they only stand some kind of a chance if they swim together and only other option would be to sink separately!

3. His short term strategy was to form a coalition of all Commoners and long term one to ensure Manveer held onto him. Daresay, mercurial Swami Om with his periodic maverick free runs to Celeb side really tested his patience. The reason shrewd Manu kept patching up with Baba even after Baba ditching them at outset of almost every task and resultant Manu-Manveer ire, was because Manu had clearly figured out Baba , unlike Lokesh, Navin, Akansha etc. is Lambi Race Ka Ghoda and inspite of getting frustrated repeatedly, he and because of him Manveer, kept patching up with Baba, much to the ire of many Baba haters. Alas! Baba pissed on his very bright prospects in the show, literally so!πŸ˜•

4. From Celeb side, Manu quickly spotted Mona as the first chink in Celeb armour and wooed her successfully to his side. Mona was the odd one out amongst Yo Bro Bani, Miss Pageants Lopa, on their high horses Gaurav-Rohan and Mauni Babas Rahul-Karan. Manu was quick to spot Mona's squirms and discomforts in company of the other celebs.

5. Mona had a good heart, had an emotional side to her and was a natural when it came to giving contents and entertainment angles. Manu seized on the chance and first convinced Mona of his trustworthiness and thereafter he and Mona came up with first showmance of season with Manu's hackneyed but effective "Mere Doodh Ka Gilaas Jhootha Kar De Yaar"-----"Yahaan Aa Naa Paas----" and his endless gossip chats with Mona-Manveer meant Bigg Boss had no option but to show few shots of Magan in her own world Bani" and return to Manu-Mona-Manveer. Everything Manu did had a stamp of "If we do not do this, we won't be on episode and we all will get booted out before we can blink".😊

6. So well armed had Manu come to the show that he had all his stories in place! Be it his rags to riches story of selling water filters and saving a Crore in his Bori within 2 years, His BMW plus 2-3 more automatics, or the cringe-worthy "I am 35, I sleep with my Doll Tweety" story to knock off Celebrities in one of the Celebs vs Commoners task.πŸ˜†

No child should lose his mother. Manu, most unfortunately lost his mother while inside the Bigg Boss House and understandably, would have got crushed when out of house. For any one loss of his mother can leave painful scars deep inside and Manu is no exception.

Daresay, Manu-Mona showmance could have had a very different ending and as a result, entirely different impact on show had Manu not come out of house due to this huge, personal loss. For he wasn't the same Manu when he returned to show!

For sure, when he must have been crying inconsolably, his girlfriend would have hugged him tight and consoled him like no one else. This could have been the wake up moment where he would have reigned in his horses and jerked himself up with a "Show is show-Life is Life" and decided to pull away from Mona!

Bigg Boss team persuaded him to brave the loss of his mother, return to the show and to help him recover better first put him in the Secret Room with Jagga babe.

This was the precise point where Manu-2 appeared and shadowed Manu-1!

From the Secret Room. sharp Manu observed how his painstakingly built strategy was crashing to pieces.

BB team was trying to ram down the viewers throat Nitibha-Manveer coziness as Dehati Ladka-Sheher Ki Ladki Romance theme and Manveer had distanced himself from Mona, who had transformed herself into an eternally crying Meena Kumari of BB-10 once Manu went out!😭

When Manu returned his task was cutout.

He had to restore Mona-Manu-Manveer coalition, had to wean away Manveer from Nitibha and had to ward off the challenge of Priyanka who was playing her own game of "Manu Tu Mera Dost Hai, Mona Teri Dost Nahin Hai"! Manu proved himself to be way smarter than Priyanka and told her at her face,"Mona Meri Dost Hai aur hamesha Rahegi------Manu Naa Tera Kabhi Dost Thha, Naa Hoga!" Priyanka's fate in show was sealed once she foolishly attacked Manu's late Mother and Manu didn't lose his calm!

How Manu handled Nitibha-Manveer coziness should actually be made a text book chapter in Bigg Boss Manual for future participants!⭐️

Had Manu straight away told Manveer to cut off from Nitibha and return to M3 fold, Dehati Romeo would have revolted. With patience and examples Manu drilled into Manveer that Nitibha didn't belong' to 3rd month of season and how Manveer was wrong in not understanding Mona.

Manu-2, post his own re-entry into house wasn't Manu-1 and it showed in his ending his showmance-romance stuff, at one point even execure a volte-face of "Haan Ye Sister Hai Meri" to a more sane settling down at "Hum Hamesha Solid Dost Thhe aur Dost Rahenge"!πŸ˜›

Nitibha Google's obsession with,"Jo Meri Respect Nahin Karta---" blah-blah and some ridiculous fights for footage and Manu's gyaan, resulted in Moh-Bhang of our Dehati Romeo and as soon as that angle got over, so too did Nitibha's time in BB-10! She exited aong with her 20 Dabbas of Ponds Talcum Powder and 50 blood red Lipsticks and M3 were back in business.πŸ‘

One trait that distinguished Manu from the rest in house was he would remain a no quarters given, none asked for' guy always!

Solar Orbit task, he won't beg not to be pushed, and would ruthlessly knock you out of game at first opportunity! Harness pulling your back task, he would not ask you not to throw anything at him, and during his turn, would ruthlessly knock you off! Arm wrestling-Sahil beat him and not one to crib and cry like many others in house, Manu's first and only words were, "Fair hai---Bilkul Fair Hai!"πŸ‘πŸΌ

Most intelligent of people sometimes experience carpet of success slipping right underneath their feet and Manu is experiencing the same right now!

Manu-1 had to keep his flock of Commoners together and withstand the onslaught of Celebrity hailstorms! Even as he lost leaves and branches called Lokesh, Akanksha, Navin, he ensured the tree of M3 survived and remained rock solid!

Manu-2's goal was to reach out to remaining Celebs and he was partially successful in that.

Today, when just three Celebs remain in house inspite of his open dislike for Bani in initial stages, presently he is closer to Bani than Karan, Rahul, Rohan etc. ever were!

Whenever he wants he can woo Lopa and whenever he wants, he can switch to Bani's side without dumping either of the two to a point of no return! One can only admire this guy's man management skills!πŸ‘

That the carpet had slipped from beneath his feet moment came when he and Manveer were taken to Mall to seek votes. An astute, sharp person like Manu could not have missed the direction of wind blowing when he would have analyzed it in conjunction with Salman Khan's (read Team BB's), open wooing and promoting of, as my friend Hippos describes, Dehati Sultan Manveer!

Manu realises he painstakingly held M3 together and warded troubles off them keeping his wits and tact intact all the way through!

Mona lasted so long, married and reportedly walked off with 50 lacs for herself and her Rang-Biranga husband! With some luck (read blessings of Team Bigg Boss), our Dehati Sultan could walk off with 50 lacs reduced to 43 point something by Yo Bro Bani and 43 Point something reduced to 40 lacs flat by comical duo of Rohan-Lopu!

King-Maker Manu, the brain behind success and triumphs of Manveer and Mona! In an ideal world, should have ended up as King himself!

Well played Manu is all one can say even as hailing him as the sharpest brain to have ever graced Bigg Boss, across the seasons!

Don't be surprised if BB tribute comes in as:

BIGG BOSS: Jahaan Par Ghar Ke Baaki Sadasyon Ki Soch Khatam Ho Jaaya Karti Thhi--------Manu Wahaan Se Sochna Shuru Karte Thhe!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by -Cruiser- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have to agree... Manus played a superb game. Sometimes he even plays the audience, like he try's to show his opponents in diff/more negative lightπŸ˜†, but hey it's all part of a game n he's playing it damn well!
Really wish he could win, but unfortunately w/ all the politics behind the scene in bb , I doubt he has a chance.
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No matter whether people like him or not, he is one of the most interesting characters of all times in a reality show. Good post πŸ‘πŸΌ
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
so amazing post
actually i liked manu1 more than manu2
I think he would have been the king if he didn't have faced personal tragedy in the house
in ormax list of November he was on no 2 position after bani . manveer was nowhere in top 5
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amar Upadhyay was soo damm intellegent
he used to play with the minds of other contestants

i dont think manu is at that level
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Excellent analysis as usual... hes very smart i think.😎
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘WOWWW what a post!
Thank you so much for making this post...wonderful analysis!!!
I agree, Manu is very sharp minded and played the BBGAME since the first day he entered...most people dislike Manu because his sharpness ultimately takes him to be more cunning at times...But I have enjoyed BB10 solely cuz of Manu ultimate gameplay!
Edited by Radhajee - 7 years ago
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i love this post...omgg such good writing n analysis,...rare to find on IF
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhajee

i love this post...omgg such good writing n analysis,...rare to find on IF

Yup! Cruiser very well summed up manus brilliant journey πŸ‘
Bb team should take notes n make a tribute video kinda thing for Manu by reading this.
1098676 thumbnail
Bang on postπŸ‘πŸΌ
Manu is definitely a very underrated contestant. I think he deserves the trophy more than Lopa or even Manveer.. He really studied the game very well before entering the Bigg Boss house. He should right a book named" Bigg Boss game strategies" for future contestants.πŸ˜†

I agree that if the personal tragedy didn't happened in Manu's life, then Bigg Boss would have promoted him instead of Manveer.