BiggBoss is deliberately degrading Lopa!

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Not that I hate Mandana. I had supported her in previous season. But, BB invited her deliberately to put Lopa down. She's diehard Lopa hater. Everyone who's on Twitter knows very well she's an ardent Bani fan & hates on Lopa 24*7 like no tomorrow. She even retweets Bani's voting appeal tweets by BB team. Why such partiality? She's seen saying so much mean things about her in the precap, I'm sure there's more. Lopa was bang on that her favorite is Bani, so Obviously She'll dislike me. & Its her choice how she'd like to conduct herself. BB is doing all these stuffs in the last week just to humiliate & make her look good & make her rival look better & who's Mandana to tell her how she should play or not. Such blatant favoritism. BB is after her ever since Lopa went against BB's decision & called them unfair to support Rohan (who's btw BB's main target). Anyone would get upset & feel humiliated! Hope she stays strong 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even manu said there is no difference between Lopa and Swami Om. Is he Bani's PR too?
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Even manu said there is no difference between Lopa and Swami Om. Is he Bani's PR too?

When? on her face? Mandana has spoken lots of shit about her, that's why she's receiving hate tweets from everyone (Not just Lopa's fans).
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loopa brought this upon herself she insulted bigg boss
what was she expecting
obviously he was going to get his revenge
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly they r delibrately doing this. How low can they stoop. Just to make lopa look bad. Now next what vindu will come.
Pathetic
And please whats with lopa went against bb. Good she did that but who the hell is mandy to say that to lopa. She was the worst in her season.
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loopa isnt even close to being banis rival
so why should bb bother even if he was partial which he is not (atleast in this season)

the only ones who are dangerous for bani are manveer and rohan

loopa may even loose to manu
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I just hope Lopa wins this season
pengumengu thumbnail
this season has been as frustrating as Gauhar's season was..
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Manu ne toh bani KO bhi kaha hai Ki woh aur swami ek jaise hain
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No Manu is not Bani's PR,he has said same thing that Bani is like swami Om. 😉
Yes Lopa has to stay strong.