Most disappointing season of big boss

natasa0607 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I have watched all the seasons of big boss starting from Arshad Warsiz season. But I have never ever felt that big boss is deliberately attacking a contestant who is a winning material by destroying some bodyz morale for channelz ulterior motives. Bringing celebrities to clap for big boss favorites are so evident that I have lost interest in watching the remaining episodes. A person who gives bad words on mother and overreacts is treated as a real and genuine person and another person when raises voice is termed as shameless, fake and childish. The girl who everyone targets to belittle has used every opportunity in tasks to show her mettle and have won it. Be it the shoe task against bani, seesaw task against karan, bitter gourd juice task against gaurav, captaincy task against bani, manveer.. Very sad to see that people are stooping so low by breaking down the morale of a great girl who too has got the right to show her emotions and her frustrations. The way big boss treated bani n rohan for physical violence is beyond a human beingz logic. This season, it is big boss who has sadly failed and that's the truth.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You are not alone majority of viewers share the same opinion about BB10. 😕
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly the baisedness n favoritism is getting too much now.
What are they thinking by calling banis celeb fans from outside for bashing lopa.
How much can she bare. First pathetic karan n farah n now the most disgusting contestant from last year is giving pravachan
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I lost my interest since last season...I still wanted to give a try but hell its becoming more and more boring. BB lost it crediblity.
1075210 thumbnail
No I don't think this is the most disappointing season by any standards if it's compared to the last season.

I think season 9 is the WORST SEASON EVER! (so far)
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree. This season has been extremely disappointing. The only good takeaway from all this is that from next season, am not gonna waste time on this ridiculous sham of a show!
Didn't watch last season except for a few episodes. Wanted to try this season again due to the new concept. But no more. Not unless BB is moving to a different channel, under different producers/creatives.

BB is not even trying to hide its bias anymore. If they wanted the HMs to be bashed, they should have atleast been neutral and should have gotten supporters of each of the HMs. This is so unfair! Bringing in people from outside to humiliate the HMs. 🥱

KollyBollyTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This season has been full on entertainment ...Period !!!!As long as viewers r entertained noone is complaining

As far as injustice towards certain contst. is concerned , victims r free to file a case/complaint after d show is over