Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Lopa clearly had no strategy at all...after losing d first round I expected her to do better in next as it wud have been d case of once bitten twice shy but naah she was picking up random things 😆...while Bani was smart enuff to pick up dose ingredients first which were essential for dat cuisine...jaise all d sauces n spring onions for Chinese, pasta for Italian n most importantly sugar for dessert 😆 all Lopa managed to do throughout d task was whine, whine n just whine
Edited by TheBigTamasha - 7 years ago
Meijer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssophia

Just saw how team bani and team lopa performed the task..

May the best one wins and the best won...

I think what bani did was the real task..

BB deliberately sent a only single key ingredient...to make dish..

And whoso ever stops other team from getting it and gets by itself wins the task..

What Bani did...was exactly what was needed...
Though i never liked her but She played extremely well and used her intelligence rather than getting carried away or being instigated by the other...

Bani was extremely cool headed and outsmarted lopa today...
Sadly but true Lopa could not understand the task properly..
Getting necessary ingredients means 60 percent task done.

If you dont have those you definitely loose...
It was like either u make good food or prevent the other team from doing it..
Team bani did it both..

Lopa s reaction too was justified..but Bani was doing the task..I like lopa and rohan a lot..but the bitter fact is they lost..and they lost it by their poor understanding...

Lastly talking about Manveer..i agree he was biased...but his decisions were correct..
His comments were filthy like him..
All was expected from him...so no surprise..

Yes, Bani was doing her task, but in a nasty way. Lopa could have not given the burner to Bani if she wanted, but she played fair. Bani would have refused the burner if she was in Lopa's place and Manvir and BiggBoss would not have objected. But because it's Lopa, BiggBoss would have interfered if Manvir had not (which he did). Manvir was being unnecessarily rude to Lopa and Rohan. And despite the loss, Lopa and Rohan congratulated Bani and Manu gracefully. But unfair BiggBoss twitter handle had to tweet that Lopa was throwing tantrum.
Edited by Meijer - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lopa Chinese banaia sauces ke bina
Lopa Italian banaia pasta ke bina
Lopa desert banaia chini ke bina...

Samne sab pari thi... But lopa kuch bhi nehi dekha... And blame dal dia again bani pe... Usko kehete hai ghatiyapan...

Bani Manu bohot acchise khela... Maanveer ke taste ke hlisab se khana tair kiya... .

But banis hater is jitme bhi lopa koli tarah bani KO blame karega...

No matter what ... Proud of u my girl dear bani...

Banij FTW 👏
Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Meijer

Yes, Bani was doing her task, but in a nasty way. Lopa could have not given the burner to Bani if she wanted, but she played fair. Bani would have refused the burner if she was in Lopa's place and Manvir and BiggBoss would not have objected. But because it's Lopa, BiggBoss would have interfered if Manvir had not (which he did). Manvir was being unnecessarily rude to Lopa and Rohan. And despite the loss, Lopa and Rohan congratulated Bani and Manu gracefully. But unfair BiggBoss twitter handle had to tweet that Lopa was throwing tantrum.

burner share karne ka rule rulbook Mai tha... But ingredients sharing apni marji se ... And jaha bani KO jarurt woh kyu share karegi ? Iyea task hai , sharing business nehi hai...