Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: diasingh2

and this is coming from a die-hard Lopa fan. She proved today that she is Mandana Karimi of this season.

Lopa just ruined everything for herself in the finale week.

Edit:

Just saw the precap. Mandana is coming tomorrow😲😲.
I am very glad that she is taking class of Lopa. She really needed it.

I am still her fan.

but I am NOT stupid.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So, not gonna defend her for her obnoxious behavior today.

Aww you're wicked!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

And lol I wasn't here last season but would've joined you guys on TeamKish. Really liked her πŸ˜ƒ
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sadly Rohan left not lopa .
CatchingFire4 thumbnail
Lops was frustrated about the items she didn't get. Fair enough. But if the tables were turned I highly doubt she would've shared like she wanted Bani to.
Then throwing a tantrum, walking off, not giving the lighter etc... It just looked too much.

Then she regained her composure and started doing having fun with Rohan which was nice to watch.

Then again, she had to start making unnecessary comments about Manu and Bani's food (something about it look like a chipkali is in it) to only then go and get really upset after Manveer poked fun at her dish.

Lopa is only happy when she feels she has the upper hand in all situations.

She needs to calm down and not try and always have the first and last word!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Yaar how can you forget Shubhzie?😲

You guys are mentioning Kish here and why there is no mention of Dev here...😳...I was one of you and was SO active then... and we did fun in AT. Everyone forgot me?! πŸ˜”

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

You guys are mentioning Kish here and why there is no mention of Dev here...😳...I was one of you and was SO active then... and we did fun in AT. Everyone forgot me?! πŸ˜”

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I remember.. in fact most of us used to think of you as a girl for so mny days..i didπŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsFoodyTwoShoes

I remember.. in fact most of us used to think of you as a girl for so mny days..i didπŸ˜†

Hawww! Just because I'm more civilised and mannered So I was considered a girl? πŸ˜† when I'm not. I clarified so many times and it was fun to be mysterious.πŸ˜†

But usse bhi jyaada I'm happy ke you remembered me!❀️

@dev you are always civilised & mannered πŸ€—
I wish i was active this season ..but the hate & negativity was too off putting.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsFoodyTwoShoes

@dev you are always civilised & mannered πŸ€—

I wish i was active this season ..but the hate & negativity was too off putting.

Awww! Thank you. πŸ€— Yeah even I became semi active as the negativity here was intolerable and also my project research kept me busy. But anyway it was for good as I had time for myself and didn't ruin my mood by reading negative things. πŸ˜†

So your name's Leena?❀️ πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Awww! Thank you. πŸ€— Yeah even I became semi active as the negativity here was intolerable and also my project research kept me busy. But anyway it was for good as I had time for myself and didn't ruin my mood by reading negative things. πŸ˜†

So your name's Leena?❀️ πŸ˜ƒ

No its Varsha .😳. i was busy with life too ..i tried to get active here but all i could read was bani bani bani bani .. & not the positives..πŸ˜† It happens every season though ..kya karein