Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Wow...surprised to see this kind of so truthful post against Lopamudra from you Dia.(yayyy my Dia is back!❤️) Yeah even I like Lopamudra secretly but she provides me more than enough reasons to criticise her more. Today again she behaved rudely and was obnoxious. Definitely ruining her game.

I never went away guys. 😃 I am still here. 🤗

I really liked Lopa. I still do and I have nothing against Bani. There are SO MANY good things about Bani that I like. There's a reason why she has such fans.

and I am sure that even Bani has NOTHING against Lopa. She just always plays around her.

It's actually Lopa who has become so anti- Bani, god knows why.

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
How exactly was she annoying?. Infact she tried her best to cook with whatever she got. Yes it was her own fault she couldnt grab ingredients but remember bani had said agar lopa pyaar se mangegi toh i will give. What happened today?. Lopa politely asked to share. And i loved when manveer declared bani team winner 3 times she congratulated them. She got angry only when manveer called it zeher which was rude n uncalled for.
diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna46

Despite being a Bani fan, I don't hate Lopa, in fact in the start of the season, she was my favorite initially when Bani wasn't doing anything. From then her graph has only went down in my eyes and she's getting more and more irritating by each passing day. It seems like she's deliberately spoiling her own game.

I am so so happy that Mandana is coming to give her a reality check.

Going by the PRECAP, whatever Mandana said was bang on.

So what if Mandana likes Bani, her points seem pretty valid.
diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

How exactly was she annoying?. Infact she tried her best to cook with whatever she got. Yes it was her own fault she couldnt grab ingredients but remember bani had said agar lopa pyaar se mangegi toh i will give. What happened today?. Lopa politely asked to share. And i loved when manveer declared bani team winner 3 times she congratulated them. She got angry only when manveer called it zeher which was rude n uncalled for.

It was her behavior yaar. There was no need for all that chillam chilli.

Yes, her masti with Rohan was fun.

I would have been better if she had behaved and played the game calmy like Rohan.

They were supposed to cook delicious food. and while cooking, calm and composer is very important.

There's a reason why Manu and Bani's dishes came out to be so delicious.
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Hahaha..😆😆

Weren't we in Team Kish together last year?

I disliked Mandana Karimi last season. But my hate for her ended with her season. She is a chilled out girl, so I have no problem with her.

Yes dia i remember you 😳 you me amiyah & nilu ..we spend a lot of time on kish's at .. i dont hate mandana ..never did..but she will never be likable for me ..😆
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MsFoodyTwoShoes

Yes dia i remember you 😳 you me amiyah & nilu ..we spend a lot of time on kish's at .. i dont hate mandana ..never did..but she will never be likable for me ..😆

Yaar how can you forget Shubhzie? 😲
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@amiyah yaar im not good with names ..i figured i was missing something ..last year was so much fun .. kish ke eliminate hone ke baad bhi her at was alive even after finale ended ..good times
1044164 thumbnail
Please don't insult Mandy,atleast she's beautiful to look at,can't say the same about Lopa.🤔
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agreed... It seems banis spirit has possessed her
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My liking for her started to fade slowly and this past week onwards...I have starting to seriously dislike her the most! Shes super annoying!