Conspiracy Theories v/s Facts

PrincessPriyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Most of these conspiracy theorist are crying foul that this season is fixed and rigged. The winner is already decided and its Bani. It sounds so stupid and illogical. It just doesn't make any sense coz no one is answering what does Endemol or Viacom stand to gain by rigging it favor of Bani? Yes she did work with in their other shows, so big deal, she worked as a professional and was paid for it. Why would they be so magnanimous to her? Is she in the board of Directors or a Stakeholder in these companies? So stupid.

I am sure they care a damn who wins as long as the most popular contestants are in the finale so that they can rake in maximum money and TRPs. Bottom line is they are doing the show to EARN MONEY not charity.

But on the other hand I am not saying they do not rig the evictions, everyone knows they do. They do not want to evict someone who they feel is popular or has the potential to be popular. As Swami Gaurav Chopra said after his eviction, its a Reality Show not Supreme Court to expect it to be fair.

To quote a line from a Hindi song
"na biwi naa bacha naa baap bada naa maiya
the whole thing is that ke bhaiya sabse bada rupaiya"
😎

Edited by PrincessPriyaa - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PrincessPriyaa

Most of these conspiracy theorist are crying foul that this season is fixed and rigged. The winner is already decided and its Bani. It sounds so stupid and illogical. It just doesn't make any sense coz no one is answering what does Endemol or Viacom stand to gain by rigging it favor of Bani? Yes she did work with in their other shows, so big deal, she worked as a professional and was paid for it. Why would they be so magnanimous to her? Is she in the board of Directors or a Stakeholder in these companies? So stupid.

I am sure they care a damn who wins as long as the most popular contestants are in the finale so that they can rake in maximum money and TRPs. Bottom line is they are doing the show to EARN MONEY not charity.

But on the other hand I am not saying they do not rig the evictions, everyone knows they do. They do not want to evict someone who they feel is popular or has the potential to be popular. As Swami Gaurav Chopra said after his eviction, its a Reality Show not Supreme Court to expect it to be fair.

😎

@red Agree!

My favourite wins: FAIRRR!!!111!!1 Fan power!
Someone else's favourite wins: RIGGED!!!1

My favourite gets saved: FANS SAVED HIM/HER!!11!1
Someone else's favourite gets saved: BB MANIPULATED THE VOTESS!!!111

What I want to know is: if people are so convinced that the show is 101% rigged then why are they wasting their time and money voting and asking others to vote for their favourite? Mat karo vote na phir. 😳

Those who don't think it's rigged unko karne do! But no, 'rigged, rigged, rigged' bhi crib karna ha, votes bhi mangne ha, brag bhi karna ha (if their contestant gets saved) lekin if things don't go their way to dusre contestants and uske fans ko blame bhi karna ha and 24/7 try karna ha to put them down an discredit their hard work!
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

<font color="#003366" size="2">Most of these conspiracy theorist are crying foul that this season is fixed and rigged. The winner is already</font><font color="#003366" size="2">decided and its Bani.</font><font color="#003366" size="2"> It sounds so stupid and illogical. It just doesn't make any sense coz no one is answering what does Endemol or Viacom stand to gain by rigging it favor of Bani? Yes she did work with in their other shows, so big deal, she worked as a professional and was paid for it. Why would they be so magnanimous to her? Is she in the board of Directors or a Stakeholder in these companies? So stupid. </font>

<font color="#003366" size="2">I am sure they care a damn who wins as long as the most popular contestants are in the finale so that they can rake in maximum money and TRPs. Bottom line is they are doing the show to EARN MONEY not charity.</font>

<font color="#003366" size="2">But on the other hand I am not saying they do not rig the evictions, everyone knows they do. They do not want to evict someone who they feel is popular or has the potential to be popular. As Swami Gaurav Chopra said after his eviction, its a Reality Show not Supreme Court to expect it to be fair. </font>

<font color="#003366" size="2">To quote a line from a Hindi song</font>
<font color="#003366" size="2">"</font>na biwi naa bacha naa baap bada naa maiya
<font color="#333333" face="HelveticaNeue-Light, Helvetica Neue Light, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif">😎
</font>

<font color="#003366" size="2"> </font>

+1

Word Count: 1

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This very post and explanation underlines the fact that its all rigged. They make money by playing with peoples emotions. They give promotion to less deserving and bash deserving to create war amongst the fans. These fans bet all their pocket money to support their so called favorite, not knowing that it's all rigged and production house as well as channel is pocketing the money. They do how ever share the money with the contestant they choose as fixed for their roll in the money extortion scheme.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

😎

Agree completely with this part, especially the song. 😃
Money Talks. 😛