Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: denver_diva

On twitter, there are anti-Bani clubs where Team Lopa etc have come together and are voting like crazy.Rohan doesnt have that level of haters.
Normally you would say that a non-supporter would not go all out to vote the opponent.But its different in Bani's case.. and that's what I was saying.
Bani's non supporters are actually making clubs on twitter and voting against her like crazy and not just like Rohan's haters.
Bani has good support but she has more PR than fans who are making noise about supporting her to psych out the others
Bani's haters are going all out also because they dont want to have their fav pitted against her in the Finale which is a big reason for them to vote her out today.

Colleges of Delhi University were campaining for Rohan like crazy...Boarding school children voting for him.
Rohan has won the Star TV Award and other TV awards which are vote based awards. Karan Mehra's fans support Rohan too.
Rohan's fan support is very very strong. Its just that his supporters are not vocal about it like Bani's supporters and PR
By votes alone there is NO way Bani can win today.There has to be interference from the makers to make her win.

BTW, the reason why Bani's fans are voting so hard today is because they know she is up against Rohan. They wouldnt have worked so hard to vote had she been up against Manu or Mona or Lopa.
That itself explains how strong Rohan's support is.

@bold1 Bani's mum has confirmed that she doesn't have a PR. And Rohan actually does so.. And btw tt could very well be Rohan's PR spreading rumours about Bani being a fixed winner so that Rohan fans vote even more. They're also spreading the rumour that Bani is with Endemol when actually her contract ended last year.

@bold2 Other colleges are doing a lot for Bani was well. Btw today Sushant (who's a Rohan fan)
from Season 8 visited a college and posted the video. "Crowd cheered most for bani then manveer and then lopa and Rohan."

@bold3 That's what you think. Not a fact. The same way I can think that if Rohan gets saved then there's some trick because there's no way he can beat Bani J.

@bold4 Nope. Bani fans have always voted like crazy because they always want to save her with the highest amount of votes.
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

@bold1 Bani's mum has confirmed that she doesn't have a PR. And Rohan actually does so.. And btw tt could very well be Rohan's PR spreading rumours about Bani being a fixed winner so that Rohan fans vote even more. They're also spreading the rumour that Bani is with Endemol when actually her contract ended last year.

@bold2 Other colleges are doing a lot for Bani was well. Btw today Sushant (who's a Rohan fan)
from Season 8 visited a college and posted the video. "Crowd cheered most for bani then manveer and then lopa and Rohan."

@bold3 That's what you think. Not a fact. The same way I can think that if Rohan gets saved then there's some trick because there's no way he can beat Bani J.

@bold4 Nope. Bani fans have always voted like crazy because they always want to save her with the highest amount of votes.

People have posted evidence of Bani's PR on twitter. Many celebs including Rishab Sinha who is also from MTV said it that Bani will win because she has Viacom's support. No one has to tell us that Bani is being favored by the channel😆 and Rohan is being ignored ! Even a child can see that.
Sushi is not Rohan's fan. He is Bani and Rohan's fan.
He went to a Mumbai college - the city where Bani's PR is !

If Bani's fans have always voted like crazy then how did Rohan get the highest votes in the eviction of Nitibha ? (When all were nominated except Manu Manveer)

Its not just my assumption.
Rohan has a stronger vote bank...But Bani will be safe !
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago
SluttySavitri thumbnail

People have posted evidence of Bani's PR on twitter. Many celebs including Rishab Sinha who is also from MTV said it that Bani will win because she has Viacom's support. No one has to tell us that Bani is being favored by the channel😆 and Rohan is being ignored ! Even a child can see that.

If Bani's fans have always voted like crazy then how did Rohan get the highest votes in the eviction of Nitibha ? (When all were nominated except Manu Manveer)

LOL Rishabh is just behaving like a sore loser. Why didn't he win then? Why didn't Renee make it to the finale then? Why didn't Sid win then? Having worked with a company in the past doesn't mean anything. Her contract with them ended last year.

@bold So all the students there are PR? *facepalm*

If I'm not wrong SK even told Ali that he got the highest amount of votes lol.

It is your assumption and I know I can't change that. So you believe what you want to believe and I'll believe what I want.
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LOL Rishabh is just behaving like a sore loser. Why didn't he win then? Why didn't Renee make it to the finale then? Why didn't Sid win then? Having worked with a company in the past doesn't mean anything. Her contract with them ended last year.

@bold So all the students there are PR? *facepalm*

If I'm not wrong SK even told Ali that he got the highest amount of votes lol.

It is your assumption and I know I can't change that. So you believe what you want to believe and I'll believe what I want.

Rishab was pitted against Prince ! Who was another Roadie
Sid was pitted against Mehek ChEhal who again was a fixed winner.
I have not seen her contract so I cant say when it ended *facepalm* (thanks for teaching me this facepalm thingy :) )... but Rishab knows her personally and said she is a Viacom girl...which means she is still in contract.
I didnt say students are PR...I said Mumbai - the city where her PR is working for her.
In one season there can be just one fixed winner.
Year so whats wrong about Ali getting highest votes?
You can keep calling it my assumption but that wont change the truth that Bani is the pampered child and Rohan is the neglected child...yet Rohan is so strong and has a bigger votebank. Imagine how would it be had BB promoted him the way they promoted Bani...He would have probably blown her in one puff.😉
Bani has celeb tweeting for her which makes it sound like its Bani bani and only Bani.They are just over hyping her and it seems like their strategy.

1101831 thumbnail
Manveer and manu won't be able to get enough money for BB, so i still think they will have 5 finalist in the finale. aakhir paisa bolta hai
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

People have posted evidence of Bani's PR on twitter. Many celebs including Rishab Sinha who is also from MTV said it that Bani will win because she has Viacom's support. No one has to tell us that Bani is being favored by the channel😆and Rohan is being ignored ! Even a child can see that.

ap Janna chahti hai ? Mai akela outer country se hokar bhi kal se aj 11.59 pm tak kitne I'd se kitne vote kiya... ? Mai 177 account se kal rat se vote de rahi Hu akeli...kal. Soya sref. 4 hours ke liye... Office se chutti liya... Pur I din rat ek karne Banni ko vote dia maine ... Mere mummy mujhe khilaia ... Mai only natural call ke bina room se nehi nikala... Mere country se mere jaisi bani fan aur bhi hai... Ann aise corero pagal fan hai... But we. R not PR... This is our crazyness and love for bani...
Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Rishab was pitted against Prince ! Who was another Roadie
Sid was pitted against Mehek ChEhal who again was a fixed winner.
I have not seen her contract so I cant say when it ended *facepalm* (thanks for teaching me this facepalm thingy :) )... but Rishab knows her personally and said she is a Viacom girl...which means she is still in contract.
I didnt say students are PR...I said Mumbai - the city where her PR is working for her.
In one season there can be just one fixed winner.
Year so whats wrong about Ali getting highest votes?
You can keep calling it my assumption but that wont change the truth that Bani is the pampered child and Rohan is the neglected child...yet Rohan is so strong and has a bigger votebank. Imagine how would it be had BB promoted him the way they promoted Bani...He would have probably blown her in one puff.😉
Bani has celeb tweeting for her which makes it sound like its Bani bani and only Bani.They are just over hyping her and it seems like their strategy.

@bold1 Mehak didn't win lol! And why was she the fixed winner?
@bold2 Never seen a picture of her and Rishabh together.
@bold3 Assumption ko assumption na bole to kya bole? It's your opinion. The same way what I'm saying is my opinion. It doesn't make it the universal truth.
@bold4 And Rohan doesn't? lol
joker83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Million dollar question is how can anyone defeat a fixed winner? 😕

and a 1 dollar answer is - FIXER himself ;)
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

@bold1 Mehak didn't win lol! And why was she the fixed winner?
@bold2 Never seen a picture of her and Rishabh together.
@bold3 Assumption ko assumption na bole to kya bole? It's your opinion. The same way what I'm saying is my opinion. It doesn't make it the universal truth.
@bold4 And Rohan doesn't? lol

Ro ke liye hina khan , kanchi. , Rahul ji , Karan ji to hamesha vote appeals karte hai
1101831 thumbnail

Edited by 09tanki - 7 years ago