Rohan vs. Baani - The battle of epic proportions.

1011128 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Their voting fight reminds me of this epic scene from Jurassic World

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkStqVa90qw[/YOUTUBE]

Baani and Rohan are the two dinosaurs...i believe baaniosaurau and rohanosauraus Feel free to pick which one you like.

The dinosaur that comes from the water is biggbossosaurus who will decide which one to favor. I dont believe votes count

Lopa is the girl with dandi in hand..planning and moderating the fight

The two chicken dinosaurs are called gaanwarosaurus and lukkhaosauras...poking and disturbing the fight.

Lets see who wins.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
endemol gal has signed contract na which Rohan hasn't...in return endemol must have given her affirmation that she s season winner...even if In voting terms Rohan wins they won't evict bbs bahu...from day1 she s sure she s winner...rven in love feed m2b preparing for rohans send off...so no need of this much excitement...wen we all know endemol gal and endemol business🤢
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😆😆 Amazing post!

Thank you for posting one of my fav scene Hippo ji!

But Hippo JI ...there are two things that I dont agree with in your post.

And that is the comparison of Bani and BigBoss with dinosaurs.
Dinosaurs ki itni insult?? 😭
Dinosaurs were such majestic animals.
The one that comes out of the water, Mosasaurus, was the scariest of them all. BB ki kya aukaat uske saamne?😈

And no! Nuh-uh...Bani and dinosaur cannot be mentioned together in one sentence. That's the ultimate insult. 😲
They might just re-incarnate themselves and come back to take revenge for that, you know.

P.S : gaanwarosaurus and lukkhaosauras...This was the best! 😆😆
1011128 thumbnail
ok lol. baani se itni nafrat.

its a big fight and BB will decide who to keep or remove

gaanwarosaurus, lukkhaosaurus and lady with the stick i.e. lopa are just side actor in this big decider
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tejunami

endemol gal has signed contract na which Rohan hasn't...in return endemol must have given her affirmation that she s season winner...even if In voting terms Rohan wins they won't evict bbs bahu...from day1 she s sure she s winner...rven in love feed m2b preparing for rohans send off...so no need of this much excitement...wen we all know endemol gal and endemol business🤢

get your facts right bani isnt an endamol girl anymore her contract ended last year

bani has come so far because of her fans if you are saying bb is biased you are insulting her fans not her
this probaganda isnt gonna help
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome take on the epic fight hippo!!!

Kudos👏
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tejunami

Bani isn't with Endemol. Her contract ended last year.

Star Plus kid's PR keeps spreading this rumour to make his fans vote even more. 🤢
^ See how easy it is to say things without any proof. Sad is people will actually believe it.
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post 😆 have I told u that I love ur posts hippo ji? 😆

Anyways I really really hope Rohansauras/Chooza//Baby lion wins this battle which is not just against Bani or HM's but its with Bigg boss himself 😆
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
baaniosaurus n rohanosaurus 😆 n d best was gaanwarosaurus and lukkhaosaurus🤣🤣🤣 all i gotta say is khub saras post che 😆
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

ok lol. baani se itni nafrat.

its a big fight and BB will decide who to keep or remove

gaanwarosaurus, lukkhaosaurus and lady with the stick i.e. lopa are just side actor in this big decider

😆 ganwarosaurus n lukkhaosaurus.
N why you r wearing hat in ur IF dp😳u look sexy.