Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

Acha ab human nature ho gaya. Pehle toh bada kehte the- "Oh bani doesn't talk behind the back", "Bani doesn't care about other HM's and blah blah". My foot!! πŸ₯±

bani is also human right and dont put words in my mouth
i never said that
every single person including you and me do gossip thats a fact everyone who says he dosent is lying

and dont use these slangs on me im a forum member not a bb contestant so lets keep it at that
no need to get that emotional
Edited by ayaan786 - 7 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bani's logic

Gaurav milgaya don't aknowledge others
Gaurav nikla Nithiba ko Pakro and don't aknowledge others
Nithiba nikal gaye panchi bhi aj kal nahin mil raye hain baat kerne ke liye M2 so chipak jaoun.

🀒 Selfish ki dukan nahin pahar hai!
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

kahan ki science? Anpadh jaahil aurat hai wo πŸ˜†

Kya baat kar rahe ho??Uska first language english tha naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayaan786

bani is also human right and dont put words in my mouth
i never said that
every single person including you and me do gossip thats a fact everyone who says he dosent is lying

and dont use these slangs on me im a forum member not a bb contestant so lets keep it at that
no need to get that emotional

I didn't mean you individually. But it was a regular statement made by all Bani phans.
I'm sorry if I sounded rude but that's what my point was. Why act all high and mighty if you are as mere a mortal like everyone else is (talking about Bani j here). πŸ₯±
Bani herself claimed that she doesn't talk behind the back. Toh ab kya bolein usko? Liar ya hypocrite? Nikli toh wo bhi M2 ki category ki. Cheap and bitchy.
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@jibberjabber- I just find it so hard to believe that she is friends with Manu,Manveer fir bhi I get it but Manu??He was the one who has raised the point sabse pehle that you use your mother's cancer for sympathy. Even Salman has said in front of everyone that Manu bitches sabse jyaada about all and SK even told that Manu has said about Bani's bitching habits.
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RoPa

@jibberjabber- I just find it so hard to believe that she is friends with Manu,Manveer fir bhi I get it but Manu??He was the one who has raised the point sabse pehle that you use your mother's cancer for sympathy. Even Salman has said in front of everyone that Manu bitches sabse jyaada about all and SK even told that Manu has said about Bani's bitching habits.

Exactly. Matlab wo rona dhona publicity ke liye tha na. Now she needs company in the house to bitch about her rivals toh ab usko Manu bura nahi lag raha. HYPOCRITE!!