Posted: 7 years ago
How quickly d game changes !!!!

Never thought bani will be a part of M2 team one day
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: panacea

I endorse your views.[/DIV]

That is why I said Lopa correctly called BB's announcements nonsense.Nobody should "cower" of BB.
I am not going to recall the benchmarks set by others.

SO many tasks have been nullified this season. Never before has BB come out and lynched a person like this. Where was BB when Bani STARTED violence in the call center task? Why wasn't she told the same thing? Her violence too was a 'sochi samjhi saazish' as is obvious from the uncut video. Where were Bani's and BB's RULES then??? I agree that Lopa should've followed BB's orders but this blatant partiality of calling out only one person for rules while the other is totally ignored is ridiculous.

Everyone suddenly wants rules followed in BB house. It's hilarious! 🤪
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
yeh M2 bare shane ha baini ko bh nh chorte 😆
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Bani is BFF with M2 now. When Lopa was friendly with them, she was called cheap. Wonder if that applies now. 🤪

Cheap!! Woh kya hota Hai 😉😆
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poor RohanMudra yeh dono toh kabhi back bitiching nahi ki nah 😆
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

SO many tasks have been nullified this season. Never before has BB come out and lynched a person like this. Where was BB when Bani STARTED violence in the call center task? Why wasn't she told the same thing? Her violence too was a 'sochi samjhi saazish' as is obvious from the uncut video. Where were Bani's and BB's RULES then??? I agree that Lopa should've followed BB's orders but this blatant partiality of calling out only one person for rules while the other is totally ignored is ridiculous.

Everyone suddenly wants rules followed in BB house. It's hilarious! 🤪

Exactly. Lopa should've followed the rules - that was not the time to nibhao her friendship. And upon not doing so, should've accepted her mistake. But - should she be pissed off at BB waking up yesterday and calling it a 'sazish'? Absolutely. Where was BB when rules were broken previously? No calling out the 'sazish', which led to the call center task being 'radd'? And there are others who have disrespected BB's rules, and even the host - where was BB then? He was pleading and cajoling - that's where. But a regard for rules is paramount now because it's Lopa. When Bani breaks the rules, she's taking on BB, and she's so amazing because even BB bows down to her whims.

Also - M2 and Bani have called Rohan and Lopa's fans 'blind fans'. This must also be 'confidence'? In my dictionary - it's a rich combination of malice and conceit.
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In teeno ko Rohan and Lopa ke baare mein baat nahi kiya toh khana hazam nahi hota... kitni insecurity hai... rod same type of talks... trash...
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

Gosh confidence has nothing to do with self-righteousness..She doesn't accept defeat or challenge in any shape or form. That is why she didn't refrain from calling BB Nonsense coz she was put to task for not following the rules..It is not called confidence, Itz called plain old stupidity..

BB sets the rules and they follow suit. Not following the rules was a mistake but being Lopa she shoves the blame on the opponent and in this case it happened to be BB..

When someone is at work, they are expected to follow rules...Not following the rules of the company and calling the owner nonsense wouldn't go well for a person in the real world..They would be shown the DOOR.

If u call not following the rule CONFIDENCE that's fine, but not my view point..Itz called vociferous disregard of rules..

Did you have difficulty in discerning , who stepped out first.
Did BB tell them that some amount will be deducted from the prize money if they do not complete the task.
Rules are set and conveyed not assumed.Confidence to defy BB and indulge openly in calling the deceitof BB is not self righteousness, but to stand up for what is right.
If rules are set and not followed only then there is violation and punishment.

"When someone is at work, they are expected to follow rules...Not following the rules of the company and calling the owner nonsense wouldn't go well for a person in the real world."(Quote)
But confidence also stems from precedence.If your predecessors have got away with a vulgar display of their physical power and vocabulary by making a mockery of the RULES, any infraction of that precedence will be called arbitrariness.Selective application of rules will be questioned.
In the real world no courts will allow double standards on its employees and exploitation of the select, by the owner.
Not following the rules is not confidence but select application of unannounced rules reeks of malafide intentions.

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bani is BFF with M2 now. When Lopa was friendly with them, she was called cheap. Wonder if that applies now. 🤪

They were cheap then Bani ke saath rehke unke saare paap dhul gaye...
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: desicrowd

They were cheap then Bani ke saath rehke unke saare paap dhul gaye...

🤣

Word Count: 0