Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepzkul thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Let them put Lopa and Rohan down, but fans are supporting them. Lopa is best!
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
when kjo and farah said that Bani behaved so dignified and classy on the show i knew the show was scripted. or either she is watching a diff show with Bani coz no ways is that girl dignified
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Big Boss purposely favoring some contestants .And this time he wants to show he is favoring Aam Admi so purposely potraying Manveer in Good light !
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think it was high time Lopu got a reality check. She was getting way too arrogant and she misbehaved even with Bigg Boss. She has totally lost the plot.
CatchingFire4 thumbnail
Lopa has lost the plot though.
She was a really strong contender for winning up until a few weeks ago.

I think she's acting up a lot more now hence why some people feel she's being shown in a negative light. Her stroppy attitude is worse than Bani's now.

Things aren't as favourable for her now and she doesn't like it. She's having a normal reaction to feeling singled out. I don't blame her for that. I blame her for criticising Bani for doing the exact same.

Rohan I feel really sorry for. He's just got caught up in Lopa's tantrums because he knows if he doesn't do and say what she wants, she'll kick off.

Showbizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Oh no u didnt read properly i said just mentioning her brilliant translation skills bcoz task failure batane jaungi toh raat guzar jayegi.
And lopa cant take criticism who r u defining lopa or bani. Yest we saw a good act of who cant handle what. Lopa was very sweet unlike bani who became disrespectful to not only sallu but shahrukh too that day. Lol
Lopa is fake ya bcoz real means cussing all the time. Throwing ur own friends under d bus. Saying u dont k hindi comforatble in eng but then give beautiful galis in hindi. Punjabi isnt first language but whole movie in punjabi but ab cool lagna h toh lets promote english lol. Then always acting targeted wven when no kne is doing anything wrong. Bhaiii agar yeh real h toh its good that lopa is coming out as fake or whatever.
Bb got a good chance to take lopas comments which were in joke n mock both ropa🤢. Whereas when bani in her whole hosh came n attacked lopa bb was having popcorn it seems👏

Yeah whenever bani assaults or attacks or breaks things big boss is eating popcorns , and lopa and rohan stepped out of the room one after the other and he has a BIG PROBLEM !!
supermindtalker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsFoodyTwoShoes

@doremon_love .. Yes because translating a sentence is one of the most important aspect of being a bb finalist ? if lopa was in rohan's team & would have been pit against bani ..she would have been out so bb did her a favour there .. & bani toh kuch bhi nahi hai ..she is fixed winner na .. 😆

So if bb brought farah & kjo to malign her very good image ..is it also possible that all those celebs who praised her in the beginning were also plotted by bb ? Jab tarif ho rahi thi tab toh kisi ko problem nahi thi .. Lopa can't handle criticism at all & she have proved it time to time .. & yes its on the contestant to protray themselves however they want to ..& she have portrayed herself as fake from head to toe & majority of ppl can see that .. Bb reprimanded her not because she failed the task but because of the intent behind it .. ki arey radd hi toh ho jayega .. & what hedid was completely right.

Were there any celebs who criticized someone so badly on their face? It's one thing to appreciate your favorite and another thing to criticize someone just because she doesn't get along with your favorite.
It was completely ok for Farah and KJO to say that Bani is good or genuine😕 or real🤢
They had no business making telling Lopa to scare others without makeup and all that crap. Like these guys are divine without makeup.
Showbizz thumbnail

Originally posted by: supermindtalker

Were there any celebs who criticized someone so badly on their face? It's one thing to appreciate your favorite and another thing to criticize someone just because she doesn't get along with your favorite.
It was completely ok for Farah and KJO to say that Bani is good or genuine😕 or real🤢
They had no business making telling Lopa to scare others without makeup and all that crap. Like these guys are divine without makeup.

yeah exactly , then why cant they come as it is without makeup and tons of hair dye !

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

lopa is being targeted since very long time when she wanted to become captain.she tried hard n became captain. she was targeted by bani whole season.i understand lopa when she says bani is d villain of d season.she was targeted by om,pj,m2 n other hms directly,indirectly including bb also. bani went physical baar baar in show with other hms. lopa emerged as positive winner.in call centre task to oust lopa ,she was targeted n even bani went physical on lopa.bani n unfair bb were totally exposed. lopa is real victim of physical,mental violence for being strong,positive winner.bb instead of throwing bani out,pushed it under carpet by trying to balance it out act in wkw.calling out for unfair bb,later started directly attacking lopa in wkw by farah,kjo mocking,insulting lopa looks,anatomy of her game only,calling real victim lopa shameless n assailant bani as dignifiedn praised,lopa ke piche pad gaye bb,to take revenge on lopa n destroy more her game n picking mistakes n blown out of proportions n trying to paint lopa as negative n trying to do damage control of bani ,calling velle low lives as guests to insult lopa more to push her to edge n demotivate her more... boring circus oops saga continuing in finale week... lol
Edited by Savz_Startling - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lopa and Rohan are bad people. I think BB tried to show a good picture of these people for most of the season...Well Rohan hardly did anything worth showing but lopa was definitely praised and appreciated the most by Salman. But after seeing what ungrateful pricks Lopa and Rohan were being, I am glad makers decided to give them a reality check. They were too full of themselves.