Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thisissmansi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Rohan started and beech mai lopamudra raut tapaki...seriously!...
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rohan and LopaMudraRaut ek doosre ko dooba rahe hai , Lopa is shameless woman thinks she is above BB..Jiske Thali main Kha rahi hai usee main Ched kar rahi hai ..and Rohan idiot ke tarah hasta rahta hai 😆 🤣
Bani is looking much better on TV at the moment comparison to these two idiots , Indian Audience knows who is right and who is wrong
Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😆😆...
Kuch bhi...kuch bhi. .rohan...😛
Bartan ki baat ka kya babaal khada kar dia tumne..
Bani vs Rohan is most funninest fight for me..
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thisissmansi

Rohan started and beech mai lopamudra raut tapaki...seriously!...

LOPA DOOBANE KE LIYE AA GAYE ROHAN KO😆
Suvj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rohan starts with the topic and keeps at it and when things start heating up, he says don't argue with me over these small things!

IF it is a small matter, why bring it up in the first place?
If brought up, then drop it there and then, why keep repeating and repeating till the other party starts feeling offensive.

I don't know what's happening to him.😕

And there was no need for Lopa to jump in. Rohan is big enough to take care of this matter.
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvj

Rohan starts with the topic and keeps at it and when things start heating up, he says don't argue with me over these small things!

If brought up, then drop it there and then, why keep repeating and repeating till the other party starts feeling offensive.

And there was no need for Lopa to jump in. Rohan is big enough to take care of this matter.

Footage chahiye ..😆 but its bit too late .. Lopa ne Dooba diya Rohan ko aur khud final main 😆
803161 thumbnail

In tonight's episode of Bigg Boss (Colors and Endemol), during the BB Dhaba task, the housemates are given the challenge to make delicious food.

Bigg Boss asks both the teams to make an Italian dish and Lopa and Bani have only 3 minutes to pick up ingredients from the store room.

Bani plays it smart and picks up all the pasta packets leaving nothing for Lopa to pick. She even picks up all the required sauces with leaving barely anything for Lopa.

Lopa gets furious and starts blaming Bani for not leaving pasta packets for her. Manveer gets involved and he asks Lopa to stop blaming Bani as it not her fault and she should have also grabbed couple of packets.

As Lopa continues to whine, Rohan speaks up and says that it will be kind of Bani to share few packets but she is not ready to do so.

Later, Manveer gets furious and lashes at Rohan for creating an issue out of nothing following which they both have yelling match.

Who do you think will win Lopa or Bani?

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol why does Rohan even expect Bani to share?Doesn't he know her
1044164 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvj

Exactly what an idiot.LMAO.