KJo was right abt Lopa saying fake n shameless!!

shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Just saw this unseen video of RoPa!
just could nt believe this is the same lopa who created so much havoc after bani left the task n lost the prize money to become captain...bani did that as it was a part of task but here it was just a simple thing to leave the room one after another after the bg score plays but was that too difficult to perform as a task!...wen ro said he is leaving and then she can come out later who asked her to use her super brains to come along with ro...and after BB ka announcement too she was justifying herselfπŸ‘...

here she is seen making fun of the elderly people stating if their behaviou is bachkani den BB shd host a season for elderly people who will come with sticks...how fake n shameless lopa can stoop too..ro was telling her" ye jayda ho raha hai", but still she continued...ah! wat an amazing so called pageant winner we have in the house...

here both say unhone BB ke 10 lacs bachaye den bani ne bhi BB ke 6 lacs bachaye..we shd not blame her either.πŸ˜†

PFB the link:

https://www.voot.com/clip/unseen-undekha-day-99-bigg-boss-ke-10-lakh/473592

P.S: if you dont like my post please ignore it and dont try to create ruckus here...constructive n healthy discussions are always welcome!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shivinrocks - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1044164 thumbnail
Yes she is a shameless fake pathetic loser.🀒
123rainbows thumbnail
disgusting and shameless what she thinks she will stay young forever. Lopa darling is really living in her own cuckoo land can't wait to see her reaction when she is voted out.it will be a big slap on her face. A nasty mind makes a person looks nasty also. she really has downgraded herself.
Arshi_fanad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the biggest loser in the house. she's taking rohan down with her.
BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That wasn't KJo, actually it's said by hippo Farah 😑 🀬
Edited by BiggBoss7 - 7 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...another feather in the hat ...Lopa
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved it when Karan Johar said he found her fake, or has fake tendencies. I don't know if he was saying his mum's views because Hiroo Johar watches BB or whether he watches himself. But personally I think that for a lot of people who already thought she was taking fake stands for the camera, it's that OTT fake performance on the WKW episode when she gave a long, non-heartfelt monologue, that really sealed the deal as to how fake she can get. On top of that she wasn't even admitting that she was wrong to say vile things. Moronic behaviour.

Also loved how Kjo brought up the aftermath of the call centre incident/fight, he pointed out how she was continually doing drama (stretching it), and how she SHAMELESSLY came outside again where Bani was.

And now again, after making such a stupid mistake, she's being shameless and ulta having a go at BB πŸ˜† They should take away that freeloading privilege she got in being sent to the top 4. Based on her behaviour right now, she should be the one evicted.

Can't see voot but the fact that she's opposing that what she did was a bachkana harkat and apparently only old people can display maturity to take a task seriously (that's what it sounds like).. well what can one say? Pathetic. She seriously needs to drop the ego and GROW UP. 🀒
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So if someone can hv some fun in the house thn it is being fake...different people different perspective but I found it just a simple light hearted chat with a friend and was fun to watch...at least she is not roaming in the house as a sadist like Bani 247 busy in making fun of other housemates like M2B...believe it or not presently rohan and lopa are the one who are the only one who are here to enjoy the time⭐️
1044164 thumbnail
BTW she isn't a peagent winner,she has lost every peagent she participated in.πŸ˜†
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know how the pageants work in India but is she a Miss India at least?
Whenever M2 call her it, she never denies it πŸ˜†