Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Atonement

Twitter polls are worse. You can make five accounts on a single IP 😆

Lol okay. 5 votes with one IP. Big deal.

Scripts: open as many browser sessions you want (I'm gonna give the example with 8) and let the script run for an hour and you get at least 8K (depends on their internet connection) votes. Do it for multiple hours each day and one single person can add at least 40-45K votes. Imagine if its 10-15 people doing it. That's why polls reach +400K votes.
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

ya wow u k alot about jhol. did someone tell u.😳
so twitter is accurate? bcoz bani wins? very nice😳
i used to have 4 ids last year for rishabh😆

What is jhol?
And congrats on your 4 IDs. What do you want me to tell you lol? I already explained how scripts work in my other post.

edit: and no, I'm not saying Twitter is 100% accurate. It's still better than places where a single person can submit thousands and thousands of votes.
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

What is jhol?
And congrats on your 4 IDs. What do you want me to tell you lol? I already explained how scripts work in my other post.

edit: and no, I'm not saying Twitter is 100% accurate. It's still better than places where a single person can submit thousands and thousands of votes.

aapko bada pata h script n all. bani fans use karte h kya. and agar karre h toh bhi jeet q nhi parre😭
if one crazy fan like me can have 4 ids so imagine so manys fans making multiple ids. apne aap jhol ho hi jayega😳
SluttySavitri thumbnail

aapko bada pata h script n all. bani fans use karte h kya. and agar karre h toh bhi jeet q nhi parre😭
if one crazy fan like me can have 4 ids so imagine so manys fans making multiple ids. apne aap jhol ho hi jayega😳

Idk what jhol means and if you want to keep using it without even explaining what it means even after I've asked the meaning of it..Cool! I could use words in Italian to confuse you as well but I don't cuz I don't want to disrespect you like that.

And no, the Bani fans I know have ethics and they don't pull shit like this. They have better things to do like voting for Bani and save her from elimination. :)

Anyway, I know a lot about this because after noticing the number of votes each poll had I looked up scripts and how they work and understood what some people were doing and good for them if they need to do things like these to feel better about themselves lol.

Edited by -smolderhalder. - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Idk what jhol means and if you want to keep using it without even explaining what it means even after I've asked the meaning of it..Cool! I could use words in Italian to confuse you as well but I don't cuz I don't want to disrespect you like that.

And no, the Bani fans I know have ethics and they don't pull shit like this. They have better things to do like voting for Bani and save her from elimination. :)

Anyway, I know a lot about this because after noticing the number of votes each poll had I looked up scripts and how they work and understood what some people were doing and good for them if they need to do things like these to feel better about themselves lol.

oh i didnt k u dont know jhol ka matlab. i dont k whats it called in english sorry
bani fans have ethics ok so other rohan fans dont have cool😳
@bold 2 thats y u r wasting time with me😆
@bold 3 uhmmm ok so u have just amde it up no proof of it. cool😆😳

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Poll? I didn't vote in poll in colors website...
just have checked polls and made me rofl seeing previous polls where 60 percent voted that lopa did well in finale task than manu and Manveer 🤣 🤣
It itself shows how true those polls are... bcz of Manveer their team won and second day bcz of manu they won and in polls lopa made it to win 😆 😆 hilarious... yeah bhai she made it to win by making fake snake and first day doing ramp walk with her long skirt 😆 😆
If u see other websites link clearly bani is leading...
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bigg-boss-10-bani-j-or-rohan-mehra-who-should-get-eliminated-in-mid-week-eviction/
MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol at Twitter reliablity...Just becos Rohan wins the Official Colors poll, it is unreliable, eh??
Twitter is worse, use Softether or other such free VPN, and vote as much as u want, with tricks.
Ask Ajith v/s Vijay fans of Tamil cinema who do vicious trends against each other almost every other day..

SluttySavitri thumbnail

oh i didnt k u dont know jhol ka matlab. i dont k whats it called in english sorry
bani fans have ethics ok so other rohan fans dont have cool😳
@bold 2 thats y u r wasting time with me😆
@bold 3 uhmmm ok so u have just amde it up no proof of it. cool😆😳

1. I never said that. Don't put words in my mouth. I just cleared that the Bani fans I know don't use these kind of tricks because they don't like them and find them ethically wrong.
2. Okaaay.
3. I haven't made it up. It's not my fault that you don't want to accept it lol. Just google how scripts work and read a couple of articles and you'll get it.
And I'm taking a (well deserved) break. I'm tired of voting and will start doing it again in a while. I don't have to vote every second of my day lol!
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: MindIt

Lol at Twitter reliablity...Just becos Rohan wins the Official Colors poll, it is unreliable, eh??
Twitter is worse, use Softether or other such free VPN, and vote as much as u want, with tricks.
Ask Ajith v/s Vijay fans of Tamil cinema who do vicious trends against each other almost every other day..

Sorry dont agree with u. Twitter is more valid as bani wins there. And this isnt valid bcoz bani aint winning.
Its a script
DoremonLove thumbnail
@smolderhalder
U said banis fans have ethics so what do i make of it.
I dont wanna accept okay but it seems other way round lol.
Vote whenever u want its ur wish.
Best of luck for voting😛