gaurav tweets 'they BAcKED out' matlab?

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
matlab? everythig is not scripted ? matlab he was gonna come a a guest n in a task? matlab is bani getting evicted ?????????? matlab its not scripted?????? matlab rohan has got max votes n the figures are out n BB cant play foul..theyv got to evict bani so wht the use of GC coming????? is tyhat Y they backed out??????
anyway kab result aayega ki bani jeetegi ki rohan betweeb bani n rohan???????

mujhey toh yeh bb final lagg raha hai..inkey beech ka win n lose is more interesting n satistfying than the actuall BB final...do u all agree???? ( SOMETIMES A SEMI FINAL MATCH LOOKS MORE ROMAAANCHAK THAN A FINAL..THAT WAY..LOL)

so what r the chnces rohan has won more votes n BB is gonna b honest ?????

gauravs baking out means mayb this??????
Edited by Jay_tapori - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ermm. Your post is quite incoherent to me but to answer the question, the voting lines are still open and will close by tonight 11.30.
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Ermm. Your post is quite incoherent to me but to answer the question, the voting lines are still open and will close by tonight 11.30.

She is saying that GC was supposed to come as a guest to participate in some task for bani but now numbers are out and according to TM - its probably Rohan who has got more votes - that's why they cancelled Gaurav's visit since now its no use as Bani will be out anyways. Kitna fiction hai but anyway its still cute ..!!! πŸ˜†
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think it means that since this is going to be mid night eviction Gaurav was kept standby to be there if Bani was evicted to take her home. But seeing the huge amount of votes Bani started getting from 10:30 last night they knew she is not going... tho kaali pukat Gaurav ka travel karcha kyu so they cancelled πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Prince of India apne aap Mumbai jaa Sakta hai.
mirab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melfns

I think it means that since this is going to be mid night eviction Gaurav was kept standby to be there if Bani was evicted to take her home. But seeing the huge amount of votes Bani started getting from 10:30 last night they knew she is not going... tho kaali pukat Gaurav ka travel karcha kyu so they cancelled πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Prince of India apne aap Mumbai jaa Sakta hai.

lol...πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: melfns

I think it means that since this is going to be mid night eviction Gaurav was kept standby to be there if Bani was evicted to take her home. But seeing the huge amount of votes Bani started getting from 10:30 last night they knew she is not going... tho kaali pukat Gaurav ka travel karcha kyu so they cancelledπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Prince of India apne aap Mumbai jaa Sakta hai.

wah what a tagri reply πŸ‘
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what i think is they were bringing gaurav for bani surely but now that bani n rohan competition is getting tough hence they might have backed out. maybe they dont wanna take chance if bani did get evict. so votes r counted. keep voting
803161 thumbnail
If votes are not rigged, Rohan will beat Bani hands down.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She is saying that GC was supposed to come as a guest to participate in some task for bani but now numbers are out and according to TM - its probably Rohan who has got more votes - that's why they cancelled Gaurav's visit since now its no use as Bani will be out anyways. Kitna fiction hai but anyway its still cute ..!!! πŸ˜†</font>

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Acchi Kahani hai. πŸ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BiggBossX

If votes are not rigged, Rohan will beat Bani hands down.

If votes are not rigged then hopefully our Bani will best Prince of India😳⭐️