Users

Frequent Posters

1075210 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
WOOT WOOT got kicked out. After all his nastiness he deserves it. Hurrraaay! 😆
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I almost missed this post. Very un-gentleman-y of him. I see people applauding him for being a well brought up guy, but this guy does not even know the kind of stuff he should speak. Not just the tattoos, he was even defending himself over the knife incident 🤢
p.s. He definitely takes the title om baba gave him for fun way too seriously. He is no Prince of India, and what kind of a Prince goes around asking for votes like that anyways 😕
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

I almost missed this post. Very un-gentleman-y of him. I see people applauding him for being a well brought up guy, but this guy does not even know the kind of stuff he should speak. Not just the tattoos, he was even defending himself over the knife incident 🤢

p.s. He definitely takes the title om baba gave him for fun way too seriously. He is no Prince of India, and what kind of a Prince goes around asking for votes like that anyways 😕

Now you saw this post sweetie. 😉

When people call him gentlemanly I am like since when is gentlemanly = cunningness and cowardly?

Even the Prince of India tag was given by Swami Om which he has accepted so shamelessly.

Itna accha sabak mila isko so befitting. 😆