Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: gajalove

Thank you for having such a unbiased opinion over this matter and keeping your personal liking and favourites aside.👏

Had this topic been viewed as maturely, sensitively and sensibly as you did there wouldn't have a lot to argue upon.

If it is spoken in favor of the post then mature and if not then immature😆
How mature🤣
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok so being called Chamak Challo and asking if people love you for your tattoos is the same thing😆
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ss95

If it is spoken in favor of the post then mature and if not then immature😆

How mature🤣

Sure since everyone's so unidimensional? 🤣

Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

Hello my dear Shru...I will try to answer your question.

Tattoos, like make up, are applied on the body and though it definitely last longer than make up, it is removable too.
Tattoo doesnt make, break or shape our body in anyway.
Tattoo is in no way connected to a person's gender. Neither it is gender-specific.

But according to logic here in IF, comments on tattoos are not equal to comments on gender.They are much worse.
Comments on gender are found funny but comments are tattoos are below the belt.
🤔
But hey since Bani has to be defended then sab chalta hai...logic raho ya nahi.😃

She calls him a puppy but if he comments on her tattoos, then it is a major crime...it shows how evil, cunning, nasty and whatnot he is...

On one side , people (not all...some) say Bani should not be defined by her tattoos or her fit body (I agree with this actually) but on the other hand they comment on Rohan's "not-so-manly" looks.
Now isnt this a good example of gender-shaming and also contradicting your own self?

Just because he isnt rugged or muscular, he isnt a man? Is there any fixed criteria? There are different body types, are there not?
When Bani doesnt fit in the so-called "girly" criteria then why is it such a big deal that Rohan doesnt fit into "macho" criteria?

Regressive much?

I took Rohan's comment in this way:
The only interesting thing about Bani are her tattoos.
So when she says log pasand karte hai...obviously one will think of her tattoos. What else is there to like her about her?
Looks good but with a mouth so filthy those good looks cant do much, can they?
Unpleasant nature.
Zero personality.
A weak, insecure mind.
No wonder she got tattoos done on herself...they certainly hold more attention that her own personality.

Apparently, M2 commentingon Bani's muscular body is not body shaming or even talked about much. M2 commenting that "Bani is 30 now, she should get married...oh but what about he tattoos" is hardly made into a topic.

A genuine question to you Shru...Posted this in the other thread too...
She calls him a puppy. Now if he calls her a back saying "bitch", then will that come under cursing or "being real" ??
At the end of the day, both the words means "dog", dont they?

Bani - uses cuss words like mo**er f***** , d***head and f this, f that - its called "being real", "at least she's not fake". Jo dil mein hai wohi muh par.
So does her dil have so much filth??

Rohan - comments on her tattoos - is called evil, nasty, cunning, conniving, manipulating regressive and...and...and ...well assume I copy pasted all the synonyms here. 😆

Oh wait ...I have another doubt...

When Bani called Lopa ( and whoever else she used this word for) "motherf*****"...was she being real? Should we overlook it since "she is cute kid at heart"?😳
Since comments on her tattoos are being categorized, lets categorize this too!
What can we term it as? Mother shaming? Child shaming? Or mother-child relation being shamed in the worst day possible?

Tell me Shru.🤓

You've raised some valid points. Woh alag baat hai ke kuch log iska jawaab nahin de sakte. A good argument put across by you.
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stargazer.

You've raised some valid points. Woh alag baat hai ke kuch log iska jawaab nahin de sakte. A good argument put across by you.

Or maybe kuch log itna bada boring essay padhna bhi nahi chahte reply toh durr ki baat. 😉 🤣
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
People are oozing out hypocrisy so now saying do ppl love ur tattoos n chammak challo are same thing? And when did talking about tattoos become body shaming ?

And these same people sat and laughed when Lopa was made fun of over the weekend. Ppl say Lopa takes convenience ke stands. But outside ppl are doing the same by conveniently interpreting things as they please.

And any idiot can tell Bani is being favored. Rohan knows it. So I am glad he isn't licking her feet, Good on him for telling her off whatever way he deemed fit. He has nothing to lose.

Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

Or maybe kuch log itna bada boring essay padhna bhi nahi chahte reply toh durr ki baat.😉🤣

That post was for me ..
It's ok if u didn't want to read a boring post ..
Sid was bang on .. only if u cared to read :)
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WorldYatri

People are oozing out hypocrisy so now saying do ppl love ur tattoos n chammak challo are same thing? And when did talking about tattoos become body shaming ?

And these same people sat and laughed when Lopa was made fun of over the weekend. Ppl say Lopa takes convenience ke stands. But outside ppl are doing the same by conveniently interpreting things as they please.

And any idiot can tell Bani is being favored. Rohan knows it. So I am glad he isn't licking her feet, Good on him for telling her off whatever way he deemed fit. He has nothing to lose.

Hmm Good Manveer also told Rohan off by calling him Chamak Challo in whatever way he deemed fit. *And then we moan about hypocrisy*. ROFL 🤣
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
basb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saga_twilight

He conveniently forgot it...and body shamed other...shame on him!! And top of that said...BB saved his 10 lakhs through us...such audacity!! 🤢

Word Count: 0

1075210 thumbnail

🤔

Word Count: 0