Has Rohan forgotten the day when he was called Chamak Challo?

1075210 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't even like Bani much but Rohan yesterday taunted Bani over her tattoos which is supposed to be so funny according some. 😕

Has he forgotten the day when he was called 'chamak Challo' and 'gender confused'?

This is exactly why I never liked Rohan. He used to bully and encourage his mooh bola father to bully OM ji but when the same used to happen with him via Priyanka he would cry foul.

Edited by munnihyderabad - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He conveniently forgot it...and body shamed other...shame on him!! And top of that said...BB saved his 10 lakhs through us...such audacity!! 🤢
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Iam sorry for my ignorance ..

Asking bani, if the audience loved u for ur tattoo is equivalent to body shaming ?
Iam serious .. I didn't know ..
Is it body shaming because she's a woman ..

What if someone asked a guy , if women love u for ur tattoos or a good body.
Is that also equivalent to body shaming ?

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I just felt it was a extremely below the belt. If you really can't see anything good in a person beyond the superficial layer of skin then I think tumhari nazar mein khot hai. She could have also retaliated by saying aur tumme by enunciating on his not-so-manly looks but well she didn't cross the line coz she knows what is her limit.

I personally think both L and R are extremely insecure right now coz of the Fear(M2 have talked to them about Bani chant outside) and hence are trying their best to put her down in every way possible par kal toh chaal ulti pad gayi aur gussa BB par bhi nikal gaya.
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

Iam sorry for my ignorance ..

Asking bani, if the audience loved u for ur tattoo is equivalent to body shaming ?
Iam serious .. I didn't know ..
Is it body shaming because she's a woman ..

What if someone asked a guy , if women love u for ur tattoos or a good body.
Is that also equivalent to body shaming ?

If you don't get it then maybe after reading this post of mine also you won't get it but I'll still try.

You always see the context in which a comment is made.

There was ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for Rohan to bring up her tattoos when they were discussing what would people like about Bani other than ofcourse if you want take a jibe on them for being different.

I wish the same thing had happened and Manveer/Manu would have said why would people like Rohan except for being like a chamak challo type of guy? That wouldn't have been body shaming in that case no?
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

If you don't get it then maybe after listening to my post also you won't get it but I'll still try.

There was ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for Rohan to bring up her tattoos when they were discussing what would people like about Bani other than ofcourse if you want take a jibe on them for being different.

I wish the same thing had happened and Manveer/Manu would have said why would people like Rohan except for being like a chamak challo type of guy? That wouldn't have been body shaming in that case no?

Sorry to disagree but it seems to be a ''zabardasti'' wala comparison... if we need to dig out the meaning from his comment then we can also say that he was complementing her tattoos that people will like her tattoos not her personality... To me it was neither a body shaming nor anything
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ss95

Sorry to disagree but it seems to be a ''zabardasti'' wala comparison... if we need to dig out the meaning from his comment then we can also say that he was complementing her tattoos that people will like her tattoos not her personality... To me it was neither a body shaming nor anything

That is a compliment? Ok... 😕
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
M2 B se chalo man liya but ro mehera se iyea umeed nehi tha ... 😡
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

M2 B se chalo man liya but ro mehera se iyea umeed nehi tha ... 😡

Mujhe toh isse ye hi ummed thi. 😡

I never ever liked this guy all thanks to such nature of his.

I remember how he used to come to life when Om Ji (even if it's a guy like him) used to be bullied by Rahul and when something similar would be done to him he would cry buckets and try to gain sympathy.

Always found him to be very fake, trying to hard to be the saas bahu saga character he played but his real dirty self used to always show up from time to time thanks to a show like this. 🤢
Edited by gajalove - 7 years ago
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gajalove

If you don't get it then maybe after reading this post of mine also you won't get it but I'll still try.

Doesn't make sense ..!
Is the debate about whether the comment was necessary or was it body shaming ?!
asking her why she thought audience loved her , is it because of her tattoos.. may be he didn't find any winner quality in her .. like most of us didn't in the last 3 months .. may be he didn't find any other quality besides tattoo and her attitude

And coming to body shaming .. aren't we keeping double standards..
I have seen so many mockery posts on gender of Rohan in the forum and now defending bani that too for a tatoo comment .. he didn't say that she looked manly!
Overreaction as much