Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I feel second hand embarrassment for her.
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 09tanki

HAHA funny

touching someone else feet for sympathy

You must also think Bani touched Om's feet for sympathy then
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In addition to tatoo would like to know what is she having big black plaster like thing in her right hand middle finger? 😕
Edited by shumi. - 7 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am not surprised by this thread.
When their fav gets insulted on their appearance, then that's wrong.
But when Bani gets insulted on her appearance then it's funny.

Grow up guys and take out the blindfold. Both are wrong. I said Farah was cheap about make up and I say Rohan is cheap about tattoos. No difference.
Edited by xPalkix - 7 years ago
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bani didn't say that Rohan is inferior but she did say that in yesterday's episode ki agar mujhe bola ki Bani J aapko kam votes mile Rohan se to I will say haha pagal hai kya,joke maar rahe ho. this was in the context when Manu and Manveer were talking about Rohan getting evicted and passing jokes on him.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghan11

When did she say that???? Rohan is inferior?? Where are u getting all this info..once again get ur facts right...Oh yes, I have seen Rohan crying and I don't hold that against him coz they are all human beings are deserve to be treated so. Being compassionate is the first step to being human. So bani cried?? What's the big deal?? Didn't u see her saying sorry to lopi's dad if she inadvertently said something, but you will conveniently forget that. Did u see Lopa doing the same??? Now lopi is a self- righteous moron and thatz a different story...Delusions aren't good..when did BB become about doing just tasks..I see incoherence in thoughts here ..Rohan has been a sidekick all season long, not worth my time for debate..

Where is lopa coming in between I m talking about rohan n bani first of all
Bani said this it's on live feed n the conversation was on twitter she n m2 were bullying rohan that u would go.
Their is nothing wrong with bani crying my problem is she did what exactly rohan n lopa wanted her to do she left first. She has no endurance she is so weak mentally. Physically toh baat hi mat Karo. Lopa said nothing absolutely nothing n rohan too this is exactly what he said
what do people like? Tattoos? Everyone who comes on show advices u to participate n give ur 100% in tasks, everyone says u r looking very good n that I m also saying because u do body building n all, n a girl doing this n looking like this I also appreciate it but what have u contributed in this show?
She got all riled up with only this? It's so easy to instigate n provoke her n make her do whatever u want.
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 09tanki

which 1 was below the belt comment, rohan tatoo comment or bani calling rohan puppy dog?

Bani's puppy comment for Rohan was equally disgusting.
But two wrongs dont make a right.
Both are equally wrong in what they said to each other.