Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

I like Rohan the best this season.

But there's no denying that this remark was below the belt. I didn't find it funny at all and was extremely disappointed with Rohan for having said those words. 👎🏼 I truly didn't expect this from him.

why isit a below the belt remark... it was said in a funny way. Many ppl do find bani interesting or like her because of the way shes tatooed herself.. its a style statement she makes and people do follow or like certain style statements. And a celebrity does get famous for a certain style statement he/she makes, and people know him/her by it. he did not say ur manly body or ur tatoos like boys. n why r tatoos associated with boys even girls can have them. IHMO he was not body shamming her at all.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RoPa

@shivinrocks- When you said in your post that yesterday messed it up,I thought he is not your favorite anymore (my bad).He has not said anything remotely bad. Please go and watch the complete scene, there are many lines before and after this particular line and context is clear. 😃

He stood up for Bani and has supported her even went against Lopa but she was never once hesitant to throw him under the bus. Yesterday also,she commented about that knife incident which was long back. He is also human and can only take so much.Keep supporting him,he deserves support and respect.😃

bani is clearly acting insecure nowadays from rohan. thats y keeps on saying oh i cant imagine rohan se mujhe kam votes mile. even today in sneak peek i saw she was instigating rohan so that she can act victim again. 😡🤢
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Really,this can be categorized as body shaming?? I am asking you this because when I said the same thing about horrible comments made to Lopa for her makeup,people made me realize that it was not body shaming. When everyday posts were made on Lopa's makeup,her dusky complexion being ugly, her roots,her alleged surgery, it was not body shaming. People found it FUNNY and even commented on such posts,but just because it was Lopa oh it was funny.
Body shaming was when Manu told in the start of the episode that no one wants to marry Bani because of her tattoos and now she wants to be a girl but cannot get rid of her tattoos. You are comparing Rohan with Manu,really?? Rohan said kya pasand kar rahe hai tattoos ko, accordingly there is no interesting trait in Bani other than her tattoos and YES he was right in saying that.

👍🏼
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It wasn't funny at all..It was downright Retrograde...He taunted her and that is below the belt..I know the pressure is really high on all five of them but he is blasting his gasket off at times..
He should know better but alas we know company matters always!
He is off his damn rocker for a while now. About time someone showed him the door..

Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously these people can talk about Lopa's makeup constantly,how bad/ugly her complexion is.They can talk about Rohan looks being girly and whatnot but if someone mentions tattoos body shaming issues comes out.

Exactly what rohan said was a taunt like when a bulky wrestler looses to a tiny one people say yeh dole shole kis kaam k?
He just taunted her that what the hell do people like about u Tattoos ?
Edited by luvakanksha - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
And taunt is perfectly alright if it comes from Rohan or Lopa???

Big wrestler?? Get the facts right...No one is a wrestler in the house..Not that we have seen any..

Body conditioning and training is not the same as wrestling..

Gosh such inane stuff.. 🤣 🤣
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghan11

And taunt is perfectly alright if it comes from Rohan or Lopa???

Big wrestler?? Get the facts right...No one is a wrestler in the house..Not that we have seen any..

Body conditioning and training is not the same as wrestling..

Gosh such inane stuff.. 🤣 🤣

Well bani gives enough taunts to rohan so if one comes from him u shouldn't be surprised I mean she went to the extent of saying that she would Be ashamed to go against him which means she thinks rohan is inferior to her I mean did u see rohan crying about it n touching her feet he smiled at her n left the spot
I just gave an eg of wrestling that how people taunt when they r unable to perform.
I m not saying that bani or anyone is wrestling I was just saying men too faces this type of taunts from both men n women.
The fact is bani has not performed whether it's a physical task or a task that requires brains. She has not aced even one task.
Edited by luvakanksha - 7 years ago
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rohan is right. Tattoos are a cover up for having such (or lack thereof) personality.
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

bani is clearly acting insecure nowadays from rohan. thats y keeps on saying oh i cant imagine rohan se mujhe kam votes mile. even today in sneak peek i saw she was instigating rohan so that she can act victim again. 😡🤢

Yes she has to start victim drama.Yesterday also, there were 4 people inside the task, Rohan and Lopa took Bani's name,Manveer and Bani took Rohan's name.Game was equal,when Rohan was giving his reasons she started all acting up,arre even you have given his name,was he acting all that crazy??And why does RoPa comments affect her that much??Isn't she too cool for that??😕 Tamasha banao faaltu ka and then act like a victim. Madam ko neech ka matlab nhi pata and can give MC,BC gaalis. 😆😆
meghan11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Well bani gives enough taunts to rohan so if one comes from him u shouldn't be surprised I mean she went to the extent of saying that she would Be ashamed to go against him which means she thinks rohan is inferior to her I mean did u see rohan crying about it n touching her feet he smiled at her n left the spot
I just gave an eg of wrestling that how people taunt when they r unable to perform.
I m not saying that bani or anyone is wrestling I was just saying men too faces this type of taunts from both men n women.
The fact is bani has not performed whether it's a physical task or a task that requires brains. She has not aced even one task.

When did she say that???? Rohan is inferior?? Where are u getting all this info..once again get ur facts right...Oh yes, I have seen Rohan crying and I don't hold that against him coz they are all human beings are deserve to be treated so. Being compassionate is the first step to being human. So bani cried?? What's the big deal?? Didn't u see her saying sorry to lopi's dad if she inadvertently said something, but you will conveniently forget that. Did u see Lopa doing the same??? Now lopi is a self- righteous moron and thatz a different story...Delusions aren't good..when did BB become about doing just tasks..I see incoherence in thoughts here ..Rohan has been a sidekick all season long, not worth my time for debate..