Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Bani fans have this habit of selective hearing

Rohan nai sirf tattoo Wala comment nahi bola bani ko he said something else also
He said
what do people like? Tattoos? Everyone who comes on show advices u to participate n give ur 100% in tasks, everyone says u r looking very good n that I m also saying because u do body building n all, n a girl doing this n looking like this I also appreciate it but what have u contributed in this show?
Rohan appreciated bani didn't body sham her. But blind fans ka kya ho sakta hai? πŸ˜†

Seriously these people can talk about Lopa's makeup constantly,how bad/ugly her complexion is.They can talk about Rohan looks being girly and whatnot but if someone mentions tattoos body shaming issues comes out.
swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivinrocks

@bold..liking tattoos and mocking them r two different aspects...ppl dont like her just she has only tattoos, you only said you like her as an anchor/host so that means she has other qualities as well which varied from person to person how they are perceiving them...and i have always seen bani n ro in top 2 and i have voted for both yesterday night...and han plz chk unseen footage were lopa dominates ro like anything and bechara chup ho jata hai n fir sorry sorry bolte uske peeche ghumta rehta hai...aap hi batao na kya bani pure season main galat rahi hai and lopa sahi...every one has flaws and that is what we human beings are..perfect being imperfect...m excited for today's epi...

No yar... Lopa bhi galat rhi h... But kya kabhi rohan ne bani ko supprt nhi kiya lopa k agnst ja kr.. ek unseen tha jisme lopa kch bata rhi thi bani ko lekar n said manu bhi bol rha tha.. but rohan said nahi bani aisa kyu kregi n all... Evn wen lopa said bani mjhe copy krti h rohan said nhi woh aisa kyu kregi aapko copy n all..

Evn i dislike d way lopa threw things at rohan.n i dont like wen sh e doesnt let ppl complete their talks..

Bt i hv seen rohan supprtng bani . Ive nt seen bani acknowledge him... Bani ke flaws honge sbke hote h... But shayad show shuru hone se pehle m wxcited thi ki bani s cmng n dint knw rohan bfr bb10.. bani me koi positivity ni dikhti mjhe.. d way she said to GC also cameras k liye kr rhe ho n she walks out while he speaks.

Maine rohan se kch expect nhi kiya coz i dint knw him, bt m happy wid his game.. n he disappointd me ystdy wid regard to task.. he shud hv said lopa firmly again ki togethr nhi ja skte...

Ha m agree krti hu mjhe bhi lgta tha ki rohan shud tlk wid rest othr housemates too jb beech m 2-3 weeks k liye he ws low aftr captncy ban..

Chlo sry agar apko koi meri bat pasand ayi na ho... Bas 2-3 din h fir kch din baad sb bhul jate h.. kya pta bahar jake ye sab dost ban jaye
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoPa

You said that you were his fan before yesterday and still asking me whether he has any interesting trait??πŸ˜• They constantly taunt him and mock him saying you are gonna get evict, he still smiles and bear all that. Yes different people have different reactions so if he talks about her tattoos he is bad and apparently not your favorite anymore but Bani,Manveer and Manu can say anything to him??Abuse him left right and center,calling him names etc but as a fan you expect him not to say anything because god forbid if he says one line then he is not your favorite anymore.

did i said he is not my favourite!! please ready my post again, i hv mentioned clearly ro n bani r my top 2 and i hv voted for them equally yesterday night..my point was his one sarcastic comment to bani made his game bad(here i am only talking abt yesterday's epi)...his actions had a negative impact on many people...ro n bani are any day up fr me compared to manu n manveer...@bold that's his biggest strength till now, not to indulge in cheap fights...but from last week he seems to be quiet demotivated by the factors happening in and around the house..i had even tweeted kanchi that she shd hv atleast tried going to the BB house but the makers huh!(this wud hv really motivated him)..yesterday was a bad day for him
shivinrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: swth1310

No yar... Lopa bhi galat rhi h... But kya kabhi rohan ne bani ko supprt nhi kiya lopa k agnst ja kr.. ek unseen tha jisme lopa kch bata rhi thi bani ko lekar n said manu bhi bol rha tha.. but rohan said nahi bani aisa kyu kregi n all... Evn wen lopa said bani mjhe copy krti h rohan said nhi woh aisa kyu kregi aapko copy n all..

Evn i dislike d way lopa threw things at rohan.n i dont like wen sh e doesnt let ppl complete their talks..

Bt i hv seen rohan supprtng bani . Ive nt seen bani acknowledge him... Bani ke flaws honge sbke hote h... But shayad show shuru hone se pehle m wxcited thi ki bani s cmng n dint knw rohan bfr bb10.. bani me koi positivity ni dikhti mjhe.. d way she said to GC also cameras k liye kr rhe ho n she walks out while he speaks.

Maine rohan se kch expect nhi kiya coz i dint knw him, bt m happy wid his game.. n he disappointd me ystdy wid regard to task.. he shud hv said lopa firmly again ki togethr nhi ja skte...

Ha m agree krti hu mjhe bhi lgta tha ki rohan shud tlk wid rest othr housemates too jb beech m 2-3 weeks k liye he ws low aftr captncy ban..

Chlo sry agar apko koi meri bat pasand ayi na ho... Bas 2-3 din h fir kch din baad sb bhul jate h.. kya pta bahar jake ye sab dost ban jaye

are aap sorry mat bolo...we wer just discussing..hum ladhai thodi kar rahe the...πŸ˜†..lets see and njoy who wins...😳
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

dude he never ever talked bad abt her until recent
N bani do something it's genuine Rohan do for revenge
She got injured first one to take her to doc
She was alone first one to reach out
She has preferred Manveer over him calling him mean first n made whole pee thing abt herself

U were the one who said bani did a lot n u just brushed away what Rohan did for her πŸ‘

dont you remember how much he talked behind her back for the cake incident he even nominated her
or the cage incident where he was literally bullying her because she took the captaincy route
also he talks soo much about her with loopa making fun of her how bad she is in tasks
and also in the ticket to finale task baselessly accusing her and filling loopas ears

when she was alone she started talking herself with rohan nithiba and manveer
rohan wasnt the only one

also can i remember you how he stabbed her and then disgustingly talked like it was her fault for standing behind him

bani never take stands for others we all know it but for rohan she took it twice
even in the false interview task she said that rohan deserves to go to the finale
but yesterday rohan said people only like you because of your tattoss
that was such a below the belt comment

and why shouldnt she prefer manveer over him atleast he dosent bully her at any given moment
Edited by ayaan786 - 7 years ago
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shivinrocks- When you said in your post that yesterday messed it up,I thought he is not your favorite anymore (my bad).He has not said anything remotely bad. Please go and watch the complete scene, there are many lines before and after this particular line and context is clear. πŸ˜ƒ
He stood up for Bani and has supported her even went against Lopa but she was never once hesitant to throw him under the bus. Yesterday also,she commented about that knife incident which was long back. He is also human and can only take so much.Keep supporting him,he deserves support and respect.πŸ˜ƒ

shivinrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoPa

@shivinrocks- When you said in your post that yesterday messed it up,I thought he is not your favorite anymore (my bad).He has not said anything remotely bad. Please go and watch the complete scene, there are many lines before and after this particular line and context is clear. πŸ˜ƒ

He stood up for Bani and has supported her even went against Lopa but she was never once hesitant to throw him under the bus. Yesterday also,she commented about that knife incident which was long back. He is also human and can only take so much.Keep supporting him,he deserves support and respect.πŸ˜ƒ

ha ha...i have seen the complete scene infact the complete episodeπŸ˜‰...and m still stuck in that one commentπŸ˜†..its like that pehle embarrass karo and then praise kar lo...and i hv been following ro from the day he entered yrkkh, following him on twitter, he even replies to most of the tweets of his fan(even i hv gt few replies from him 😳)..he is a sweetheart...but he has to be careful as its the finale week, did u notices how M2 have changed their game plan...even bani had supported him at few instances..remember wen om hit ro during igloo task she fought with om(watch d epi plz)..watch the unseen videos earlier too both ro and bani share a good rapport(in one f the video ro was discussing abt kanchi n his ex gf and he said bani is the one to whom he is saying all dis)...@bold yay!...will catch up after the epi wd u..cya...gonna go fr a meeting..
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ayaan786

dont you remember how much he talked behind her back for the cake incident he even nominated her
or the cage incident where he was literally bullying her because she took the captaincy route
also he talks soo much about her with loopa making fun of her how bad she is in tasks
and also in the ticket to finale task baselessly accusing her and filling loopas ears

when she was alone she started talking herself with rohan nithiba and manveer
rohan wasnt the only one

also can i remember you how he stabbed her and then disgustingly talked like it was her fault for standing behind him

bani never take stands for others we all know it but for rohan she took it twice
even in the false interview task she said that rohan deserves to go to the finale
but yesterday rohan said people only like you because of your tattoss
that was such a below the belt comment

and why shouldnt she prefer manveer over him atleast he dosent bully her at any given moment

Yes she deserves Manveer type of ppl only
May god bless this newly made bond
Iam surprised how much ppl twist thing
I can actually explain each situation u explained above with validity n also abt bani bitching but it won't matter much to u so it's fine
Also cake incident it's known to bani as well
Bani ditched him in his captaincy he was supporting her
Her first choice was Manveer as a captain for latest time too
If om is a factor she prob took revenge with baba only by pushing kyun

Sach yeh hai bani kisi Bhi hal mein qubool his apko usko acha dikhana ke liye ache logo ko bura dikhana bas yeh chal raha hai
She can call him puppy can mock his elimination
He can't say anything btw glad to c u escaped rest of the things he said with tattoo n conveniently told abt bodyshaming haha
stab thing is again smthng which is interpreted totally differently as usual by skipping various part
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rohan can mock taunt can never bully bani
This wonderful term is also used so easily as bodyshaming
itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am Rohan's fan but I didn't like it at all. That's so unlike Rohan we have seen until now. Hope he refrains from making such below the belt comments in future.