Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101831 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sidsk

Bani - uses cuss words like mo**er f***** , d***head and f this, f that - its called "being real", "at least she's not fake". Jo dil mein hai wohi muh par.
So does her dil have so much filth??

Rohan - comments on her tattoos - is called evil, nasty, regressive and what not

*Searching for logic*

I dont expect people to like this coment by Rohan, but when he is bashed to such an extent as if he has committed a huge sin while justifications are given for Bani's words (far more worse than this), then its just ridiculous.

she is abusing in english, thats why its sounding cool for few, waisay she did broke the record of arman ?
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

she was the first one to support him against baba in the igloo task and in the flower task
her and gaurav were the only ones who were physically supported her

rohan only supported bani one time because he wanted his revenge on baba

apart from that he leaves no oppurtunity to taunt or degrade bani for every single thing

for example blaming bani for loopas slipping like seriously

also he talks bad alot about her behind banis back with his saheli loopa

Bani supporting Rohan is genuine support but rohan doing the same for Bani is his revenge against Baba??😕 And Bani has also said things about rohan.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kahan gyi Lopa who used to take stands for wrong?

Rohan showed what his thinking is , he can stoop to any level for winning...he body shamed Bani and now there's no difference between him and Manu etc. Shame on Rohan . Body shaming isn't funny. It's a serious issue but I'm surprised that people are finding it funny but oh it's Bani so it's funny but if someone like Bharti would have called Rohan a effeminate or a girl then that would be wrong ... because it's Rohan... double standards haha. I don't support such things...I hated when Bharti made fun of Rohan and now hating when Rohan spoke wrong.
RoPa thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Kahan gyi Lopa who used to take stands for wrong?

Rohan showed what his thinking is , he can stoop to any level for winning...he body shamed Bani and now there's no difference between him and Manu etc. Shame on Rohan . Body shaming isn't funny. It's a serious issue but I'm surprised that people are finding it funny but oh it's Bani so it's funny but if someone like Bharti would have called Rohan a effeminate or a girl then that would be wrong ... because it's Rohan... double standards haha. I don't support such things...I hated when Bharti made fun of Rohan and now hating when Rohan spoke wrong.

Really,this can be categorized as body shaming?? I am asking you this because when I said the same thing about horrible comments made to Lopa for her makeup,people made me realize that it was not body shaming. When everyday posts were made on Lopa's makeup,her dusky complexion being ugly, her roots,her alleged surgery, it was not body shaming. People found it FUNNY and even commented on such posts,but just because it was Lopa oh it was funny.
Body shaming was when Manu told in the start of the episode that no one wants to marry Bani because of her tattoos and now she wants to be a girl but cannot get rid of her tattoos. You are comparing Rohan with Manu,really?? Rohan said kya pasand kar rahe hai tattoos ko, accordingly there is no interesting trait in Bani other than her tattoos and YES he was right in saying that.
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So Rohan's tattoo wala comment is cheap, regressive, below the belt and what not. But Bani's filthy and vile language used so casually is absolutely fine, because it's dil se and she's "real?" Ajeeb si logic hai kuch logo ki 🤔
Edited by Stargazer. - 7 years ago
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoPa

Really,this can be categorized as body shaming?? I am asking you this because when I said the same thing about horrible comments made to Lopa for her makeup,people made me realize that it was not body shaming. When everyday posts were made on Lopa's makeup,her dusky complexion being ugly, her roots,her alleged surgery, it was not body shaming. People found it FUNNY and even commented on such posts,but just because it was Lopa oh it was funny.
Body shaming was when Manu told in the start of the episode that no one wants to marry Bani because of her tattoos and now she wants to be a girl but cannot get rid of her tattoos. You are comparing Rohan with Manu,really?? Rohan said kya pasand kar rahe hai tattoos ko, accordingly there is no interesting trait in Bani other than her tattoos and YES he was right in saying that.

@bold as if rohan has many interesting traits..from the beginning i was rooting for rohan(u cn chk my posts, if u hv any doubts) but yesterday his one sentence messed it up...it was nt a complete body shamming unlike mannu and manveer do to bani but still it was unexpected from rohan's end cz hv nvr seen him speaking in sch language(it sounded more like lopa's version)...he shd hv pointed out that ppl will nt like sm1 who quits task but y tattoos...wts wrong if a girl has tattoo over her body..r tattoos only for men?? keeping tattoos doesnt means that the person is deprived of emotions and feelings...wen ro feels bad he locks himself in bathroom n cries but wen bani gets emotional he taunts her...a person can get emotional in any ways, it may be a sillly reason fr some but fr some it can be a big issue, u just cant mock them...yesterday ro was completely contrast to his character! earlier ro use to tell lopa dt ur doing wrong but these days he supports her blindly...for me yesterday ro was a big let down.

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivinrocks

@bold as if rohan has many interesting traits..from the beginning i was rooting for rohan(u cn chk my posts, if u hv any doubts) but yesterday his one sentence messed it up...it was nt a complete body shamming unlike mannu and manveer do to bani but still it was unexpected from rohan's end cz hv nvr seen him speaking in sch language(it sounded more like lopa's version)...he shd hv pointed out that ppl will nt like sm1 who quits task but y tattoos...wts wrong if a girl has tattoo over her body..r tattoos only for men?? keeping tattoos doesnt means that the person is deprived of emotions and feelings...wen ro feels bad he locks himself in bathroom n cries but wen bani gets emotional he taunts her...a person can get emotional in any ways, it may be a sillly reason fr some but fr some it can be a big issue, u just cant mock them...yesterday ro was completely contrast to his character! earlier ro use to tell lopa dt ur doing wrong but these days he supports her blindly...for me yesterday ro was a big let down.

Ok leave it dnt supprt him. Ek galti dikti h .. jo accha kiya woh bhul jate h log.. i also get disappointed by him at tyms. Bt i dnt stop supporting. N i dont feel he follows lopa blindly.. last week itself they fought...n truly speaking there r nly 2 things i like abt bani.. her anchoring in roadies dat i saw n her tattoes...
But i dnt lyk d bani i saw in bb10
Wen ppl can like heros body n actress looks n personality y cant ppl lyk banis tattos..her fans also like i guess
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swth1310

Ok leave it dnt supprt him. Ek galti dikti h .. jo accha kiya woh bhul jate h log.. i also get disappointed by him at tyms. Bt i dnt stop supporting. N i dont feel he follows lopa blindly.. last week itself they fought...n truly speaking there r nly 2 things i like abt bani.. her anchoring in roadies dat i saw n her tattoes...
But i dnt lyk d bani i saw in bb10
Wen ppl can like heros body n actress looks n personality y cant ppl lyk banis tattos..her fans also like i guess

@bold..liking tattoos and mocking them r two different aspects...ppl dont like her just she has only tattoos, you only said you like her as an anchor/host so that means she has other qualities as well which varied from person to person how they are perceiving them...and i have always seen bani n ro in top 2 and i have voted for both yesterday night...and han plz chk unseen footage were lopa dominates ro like anything and bechara chup ho jata hai n fir sorry sorry bolte uske peeche ghumta rehta hai...aap hi batao na kya bani pure season main galat rahi hai and lopa sahi...every one has flaws and that is what we human beings are..perfect being imperfect...m excited for today's epi...
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bani fans have this habit of selective hearing
Rohan nai sirf tattoo Wala comment nahi bola bani ko he said something else also
He said
what do people like? Tattoos? Everyone who comes on show advices u to participate n give ur 100% in tasks, everyone says u r looking very good n that I m also saying because u do body building n all, n a girl doing this n looking like this I also appreciate it but what have u contributed in this show?
Rohan appreciated bani didn't body sham her. But blind fans ka kya ho sakta hai? 😆
RoPa thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivinrocks

You said that you were his fan before yesterday and still asking me whether he has any interesting trait??😕 They constantly taunt him and mock him saying you are gonna get evict, he still smiles and bear all that. Yes different people have different reactions so if he talks about her tattoos he is bad and apparently not your favorite anymore but Bani,Manveer and Manu can say anything to him??Abuse him left right and center,calling him names etc but as a fan you expect him not to say anything because god forbid if he says one line then he is not your favorite anymore.