Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101831 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

I like Rohan the best this season.

But there's no denying that this remark was below the belt. I didn't find it funny at all and was extremely disappointed with Rohan for having said those words. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I truly didn't expect this from him.

which 1 was below the belt comment, rohan tatoo comment or bani calling rohan puppy dog?
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

Regressive πŸ˜†
She can call her puppy in a task to hit lopa mentally
N here Rohan didn't even say anything of that level hypocrisy at its best πŸ˜‰

Seriously, he was in the same team with her. Was the first one to support her against Baba and also when Gaurav was not there and she goes and calls him a puppy.πŸ˜• Tab regressive and cheap mentality nhi thi Miss Bani J ki??
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoPa

Superbly put. πŸ‘
what is so regressive,cheap about it?? Body shaming?? When in some post I mentioned bad comments about Lopa's makeup as body shaming,one of the bani's fan told me that it is not body shaming (Fair enough), then how is this body shaming?? And saying that you are not interesting except for your tattoos is not regressive.

People didnt like his comment on her tattoos ...fine. Some of us found it funny while some of didnt like it. (Personally I found it funny...)

But it doesnt come under body shaming. He didnt comment of her body type is it? When make up doesnt come under body shaming then tattoos dont either...both are applied on the body arent they? Both are removable.

Hmm...I wonder. She calls him a puppy. Now if he reverts back saying "bitch", then will that come under cursing or "being real" ??

Bani - uses cuss words like mo**er f***** , d***head and f this, f that - its called "being real", "at least she's not fake". Jo dil mein hai wohi muh par.
So does her dil have so much filth??

Rohan - comments on her tattoos - is called evil, nasty, regressive and what not

*Searching for logic*

I dont expect people to like this coment by Rohan, but when he is bashed to such an extent as if he has committed a huge sin while justifications are given for Bani's words (far more worse than this), then its just ridiculous.
Edited by sidsk - 7 years ago
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

I was waiting for someone to make a post on this.

Thanks
Oh i so loved it. Everytime i hear of it. 🀣
Banis face was epic.
Please a gif on this 🀣

Exactly! Not a fan of Rohan but my God he showed Bani stars in broad day lightπŸ˜† I repeated that scene 3 times. It was hilarious. After Manu, only Rohan her showed her the mirrior. I was waiting for someone to tell her exactly that she has not done anything in the show instead of fake chaplusi all the time she gets from Gaurav or Nitibha... Rohan ne uske hosh uda diye! LOL🀣
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RoPa

Seriously, he was in the same team with her. Was the first one to support her against Baba and also when Gaurav was not there and she goes and calls him a puppy.πŸ˜• Tab regressive and cheap mentality nhi thi Miss Bani J ki??

she was the first one to support him against baba in the igloo task and in the flower task
her and gaurav were the only ones who were physically supporting her

rohan only supported bani one time because he wanted his revenge on baba

apart from that he leaves no oppurtunity to taunt or degrade bani for every single thing

for example blaming bani for loopas slipping like seriously

also he talks bad alot about her behind banis back with his saheli loopa
Edited by ayaan786 - 7 years ago
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ayaan786

she was the first one to support him against baba in the igloo task and in the flower task
her and gaurav were the only ones who were physically supported her

rohan only supported bani one time because he wanted his revenge on baba

apart from that he leaves no oppurtunity to taunt or degrade bani for every single thing

for example blaming bani for loopas slipping like seriously

also he talks bad alot about her behind banis back with his saheli loopa

dude he never ever talked bad abt her until recent
N bani do something it's genuine Rohan do for revenge
She got injured first one to take her to doc
She was alone first one to reach out
She has preferred Manveer over him calling him mean first n made whole pee thing abt herself

U were the one who said bani did a lot n u just brushed away what Rohan did for her πŸ‘
And slipping ?he told abt what bani was doing that day
She kept pushing when was not getting push also
N said abt yehi to game n all
N it was truth even in video
Twist kar rahe ho Sab πŸ˜†
And bani has said a lot a lot abt Rohan as well
I can give u list in free time always
U can urself compare the level πŸ˜›
847721 thumbnail
That was cool...
Atleast better than fake yelling and shouting for sympathy
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
After watching Bani's slandering of Manveer and Mona and her constant abuses to contestants, I'm not interested in supporting her for anything.

And after watching Bani's fans make fun of Lopa's name and make fun of her face, I find it silly to debate with them on issues like 'body shaming'.