Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kebab

if some ppl are so sure that it's fixed.. den y r u even watching it.. n voting to plz krna hi nahi

Do we watch to form opinion and burn our energies for our respective favourite to win or for FUN ?
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supermindtalker

How can all past BB winners be on the same side? Vindhu, Prince, Gautum, Urvashi, Gauhar..?
Isn't it a bit (a little bit) strange??? Everyone seems to have the same choice when it comes to BB winners. Do they know something that we don't?

Insider Information.. 🀣
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

Beginning of the last week brings solid evidence of a systematic and continuous open rigging, a silly task to incite fights and giving bb's favorite Bani a chance to clear her position. Which she took with both hands and happily apologized to Lopa and family yet cussed her way out of the room and allowed to hogg the footage for half of the episode. Further the task failure was slapped on Lopa and Rohan to clear the way for Bani.

Pre-cap showed a task to cook and to serve Manveer who will declare the winner of the final task, is another blatant ploy to ensure defeat for Lopa-Rohan team and paving a clear way for Bani to win the finale task as Manveer will most definitely like Manu-Bani's dish to Finally show Bani's victory to prove and authenticate her trophy.

Constantly discrediting valuable audience votes and evicting house mates at will. creating tasks to suite favorite Bani which most she lost or walked out. Is part of the rigged show and with a lousy soap opera script proved a clearly biased season.

Bang onπŸ‘ , my thoughts exactly ! They have purposely shown Lopa and Rohan in bad light in every episode nearing the finale to pave way for Big Boss's chosen contestant Manveer !And he is bound to win , because big Boss wants to glorify Aam Admi to win TRP's !! Its rigged this time .
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If Vindu dara Singh had it all
so did Gauhar

No harm in bani aswell

I mean she does not top the list of worst' s
So We may conclude she's deserving πŸ˜‰

God save psychology
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur

I hope u right and munu bani team will win . Cool

They won πŸ˜›
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supermindtalker

For me the season is over. I know Lopa won't win. Hope Manveer does but even that won't happen. Never wasting time on BB again. Made a huge mistake.

Next time, to know who will win BB, just see who Vindu Dara Singh is supporting. Don't waste time and energy on voting again. Enjoy the rest of the script!!

Conclusion: bookies involved, bookie supporting Bani, maannn !!!
Bookies know insider information and they thrive on it. See how happy Dara Singh was when he was brought in as a pennelist, he knew a thing or two about the outcome. 😲
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

Beginning of the last week brings solid evidence of a systematic and continuous open rigging, a silly task to incite fights and giving bb's favorite Bani a chance to clear her position. Which she took with both hands and happily apologized to Lopa and family yet cussed her way out of the room and allowed to hogg the footage for half of the episode. Further the task failure was slapped on Lopa and Rohan to clear the way for Bani.

Pre-cap showed a task to cook and to serve Manveer who will declare the winner of the final task, is another blatant ploy to ensure defeat for Lopa-Rohan team and paving a clear way for Bani to win the finale task as Manveer will most definitely like Manu-Bani's dish to Finally show Bani's victory to prove and authenticate her trophy.

Constantly discrediting valuable audience votes and evicting house mates at will. creating tasks to suite favorite Bani which most she lost or walked out. Is part of the rigged show and with a lousy soap opera script proved a clearly biased season.

+1 πŸ‘πŸΌ
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This was the worst season. The day Ranvijay SIngha retires from MTV or BB moves to SOny I will watch.